⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

Yeah, I think so. I haven't watched much SPN either(yet) but so long as he isn't some demigod--unless he's an actual demigod, that is--it should be fine.

Welcome aboard! Maybe this will revive the RP a bit. Also, nice character.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice sheet and welcome aboard! :thumbsup: Just one thing... Sam, Dean and Bobby were the first hunters to ever meet an actual angel. To all other hunters they are just a story without any real proof.

Nice sheet and welcome aboard! :thumbsup: Just one thing... Sam, Dean and Bobby were the first hunters to ever meet an actual angel. To all other hunters they are just a story without any real proof.

I do apologize, I forgot that bit. I am just about onto season 5 personally, so I don't know what happens after, but as for that, I will edit my post to make it more... lore friendly, like a Trickster. They definitely were around longer than season 3 or 4 so yeah, those should be fine, yeah?

Edited by BaldurAnthology

We're not really that far in the RP yet so it should be somewhere around the beginning of the 4th season.

The character sheets by the way has everything you need to know about our characters. All character sheets can be found in the first two pages of this thread.

Brutii's character is a ghost that's why he can't enter the bunker.

Edited by Naktis

We're not really that far in the RP yet so it should be somewhere around the beginning of the 4th season.

The character sheets by the way has everything you need to know about our characters. All character sheets can be found in the first two pages of this thread.

Brutii's character is a ghost that's why he can't enter the bunker.

Thank you Naktis! With that in mind, Don't be alarmed if he shoots Brutii's character. After all, 76 year old hunter, he shoots first, asks later that sort of deal :) Sorry in advance Brutii