Naktis

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just one question. Does Jim's bunker is like Bobby's panic room? Link

If so that means that Brutii's character can't enter the bunker. :mellow:

You guys can make it however you want it...so sure, it can be like that. Just large enough for a lot of people to inhabit, kind of like a mini house.

Could someone help me out with the location where those killings happened? I don't want it to be somewhere far but I also don't know which city is the closest to Jim's place? I never really had to memorize the names of cities/states of United States back in High School. :facepalm:

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Henry "Whistler" Daily

Appearance: Henry is an old man, with blue grey eyes, long, steel grey hair, and has an anti possession tattoo over his heart. He is well muscled and in good shape for a man his age, and has scars here and there around his face and body. He walks with a limp.

Clothing: Usually wearing a collared shirt, leather vest, and blue denim jeans under a black leather trench coat, inside between the linings is a stitched Devil Trap, as well as several pockets for concealed weapons.

Weapons: A silver Dagger, a Sawed off 12 gauge shotgun, a 9 mm silenced pistol that can fire regular, silver, or bronze bullets (bronze for certain types of Greek monsters) as well as a few other tools kept in the trunk of his car,

Background: Henry used to not care about Supernatural beings, even though his sister was a hunter, and had saved him a few times, but this all changed when she was killed by Azazel, the Yellow Eyed demon. Bill swore revenge, and hunted Azazel for 20 years, until he heard that Azazel had been destroyed by Sam and Dean Winchester. He then made it his goal to wipe out as many demons and creatures as possible. He found a reference to an ancient Druidic cult that created a sword that was supposedly used to kill an Archangel, and that this sword absorbs power from what it kills. Seeing as it killed an Archangel, he figures that this blade could kill everything, He has spent the last 30 years searching for any sign of it's location, and thinks he might know where it is, but doesn't have long left to live. He has a home in Alabama, and he drives a red 1966 Corvette, and has a niece who lives with her father in Salt Lake City.

Personality: Henry is rather crotchety and sour. Having your sister murdered in front of you will do that to a guy, but is kind deep down once you get to know him. He doesn't hunt much any more, preferring to provide insight to help other hunters as a sort of Guru. He rarely trusts anyone, and as such almost never reveals his true name, usually going by Whistler instead. He is very protective of young women, perhaps reminded of his niece, and sister.

Is this an acceptable character? I tried to stick to what I know of the Supernatural Series thus far

You guys probably figured out who I modeled him off of. Kinda obvious, really. Named him after two characters that I liked. Henry Daily from the Black Stallion book series, and Whistler, from Blade

Edited by BaldurAnthology