⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So everyone knows, Craig is a radio sub persona I created. I figured it would be a way to find me, or each other while on jobs. If you no like him, I can only have him with me. He really needs no character sheet, cause you will never meet him in person, but here he is

Craig Kilpatrick

Male

Irish

Short, with thinning brown hair and a reedy nasal voice.

Craig is a weatherman/traffic reporter that owns his own plane, and uses the fact that he is up in the air almost all the time to run a hunter dispatch service. If you need a message passed to any hunter you know, or to know where a hunter is, or need a job, Craig can help you

Craig lived a boring life. He dabbled in the occult, and was saved by Whistler 30 years ago when Craig did the wrong thing and summoned a demon. He has run the HNR (Hunter News Radio) Ever since.

Idea, we have a ghost, how bout a trickster? Pledges servitude to Whistler in exchange for her life? Here is a stat sheet

Name Sarah

Age 375

Race Trickster

Gender Female

Appearance, 6 foot 2, Shoulder length wavy honey blonde hair, glowing purple eyes, petite, slim build. Wearing a thigh length leather coat, with studded leather pants, a tight black top, with a neck chain on which an Omega symbol is hanging and black leather, metal spiked boots.

Sarah is a trickster, a chaotic Demigod that can create almost anything. This ability comes at a price though, as she needs to consume a lot of sugar to keep having the energy to do so. She will obey anything Whistler orders, but will not obey anyone else unless she feels like it.

Sarah has lived for a very long time, and seen many things. Her knowledge surpasses Whistler's on many subjects, but not on hunting Supernatural creatures, as she is one herself. She has a lot of power, but won't usually use it unless Whistler asks it of her. She is also a Lesbian, and will flirt with almost any woman she meets.

Edited by BaldurAnthology

Nice sheets! As long as the Trickster lady isn't an OP it will be fine. :thumbsup:

And another thing... the "Hunter radio station" thing is just... weird. Normal people doesn't suppose to know about hunters or that supernatural beings are real unless they met a hunter or that they saw a supernatural being with their own eyes. How can it help them to be inconspicuous if some guy stuck in the traffic would find the radio station by accident and hear: Tricks and tips on how to kill a zombie. :confused:

Edited by Naktis

Nice sheets! As long as the Trickster lady isn't an OP it will be fine. :thumbsup:

And another thing... the "Hunter radio station" thing is just... weird. Normal people doesn't suppose to know about hunters or that supernatural beings are real unless they met a hunter or that they saw a supernatural being with their own eyes. How can it help them to be inconspicuous if some guy stuck in the traffic would find the radio station by accident and hear: Tricks and tips on how to kill a zombie. :confused:

Only can be received by people with a special chip on their car. Whistler stuck it on your car before driving back to the farm. And the Trickster IS powerful, all of them are but I will keep her power usage only when she's bored, or if Whistler tells her to. As you read her char. Sheet, do not be alarmed if I have her flirt with July, Raven and any other females. :) You can reject her, but she'll still call them things like Gorgeous, that sort of thing.

I still think the radio is too much. They do have hunters that keeps track on things and covers stuff up, like Bobby but the whole radio station... :confused:

You could also mention in your post when you do things like putting some chips into our cars. :thumbsup:

I still think the radio is too much. They do have hunters that keeps track on things and covers stuff up, like Bobby but the whole radio station... :confused:

You could also mention in your post when you do things like putting some chips into our cars. :thumbsup:

Sorry, I shall do that with Craig, Ignore the radio station then, but he does run a sort of dispatch service. It was a police type radio thing, you know like a dispatch? I think they run on AM frequency, like a Ham Radio? Better?