Hiring for community management positions

Dark0ne

In response to post #58562056. #58570636, #58571101 are all replies on the same post.

DaedalusMachina007 wrote: Too bad I wouldn't be welcome in the UK under any circumstances. Maybe Exeter isn't like the rest of the area and actually treats me as a human despite my appearance.
zodiaccat wrote: Are you a synth?
DaedalusMachina007 wrote: Considering how hostile the UK is to people based on appearance, religion, and national origin (as well as severe suppression of free speech), I might as well be.

You have me kinda curious now...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #58562056. #58570636, #58571101, #58597701 are all replies on the same post.

DaedalusMachina007 wrote: Too bad I wouldn't be welcome in the UK under any circumstances. Maybe Exeter isn't like the rest of the area and actually treats me as a human despite my appearance.
zodiaccat wrote: Are you a synth?
DaedalusMachina007 wrote: Considering how hostile the UK is to people based on appearance, religion, and national origin (as well as severe suppression of free speech), I might as well be.
WightMage wrote: You have me kinda curious now...

You could consider me a Laputan Machine ;)

• 1 month later...

why not hiring from other country and the can work from their own office . this how the do this day. can come very ship

in end if you don't like his work send him message YOU FIRED LOL

now were i can found starcraft2 cheat

Edited by alucardghost