Shezarrine: The Fate of Tamriel (Spoiler thread)

anbeegod

As a temporary workaround for you to complete this quest, please use setstage frmain01family 300 while I fix the problem. And yes, there should be a scene between your arrival at the Magickal Realm's tower top and your conversation with Ingvi, it's somehow not used correctly by the game, it will be fixed.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a temporary workaround for you to complete this quest, please use setstage frmain01family 300 while I fix the problem. And yes, there should be a scene between your arrival at the Magickal Realm's tower top and your conversation with Ingvi, it's somehow not used correctly by the game, it will be fixed.

Thank you

Ignore this comment, I got the update What do I do after that? I did the command, and we are just atop the tower, and nothing really happened, and the quest completed. Thereâs not even a new objective.

Edited by FleshadictMC

Ignore this comment, I got the update What do I do after that? I did the command, and we are just atop the tower, and nothing really happened, and the quest completed. Thereâs not even a new objective.

The update requires a save before entering the Magickal Realm.

Managed to get to the first main quest- and I love the language(Skyrim was too tame), and Ingvi's story about unrest in High Rock. Hearing her describe the various marriages and alliances and enmities between the King of Jehenna and his wife and the imperial governor and so on- Reminded me of that scene in GoT where Olenna is saying, "When you marry the king, Joffrey's mother will become his sister-in-law. And your son will be Loras'... nephew? Grandson? I'm not sure. But your brother will become your father-in-law, that much is beyond dispute."

Confusing as all hell :'D But exactly how High Rock politics should be.

Also, I absolutely love Ingvi. She's loud and very adamant about the idea of common people being able to live safely, and she's got the balls to go against her orders and do SOMETHING about it- but she's also very human in that after it's all over she wonders if she did enough, if what she did mattered at all. Love that.

Edited by alfirin657

EDIT : I'll try without UFO and tell if I encounter another problem .

Edited by ibrawane

Managed to get to the first main quest- and I love the language(Skyrim was too tame), and Ingvi's story about unrest in High Rock. Hearing her describe the various marriages and alliances and enmities between the King of Jehenna and his wife and the imperial governor and so on- Reminded me of that scene in GoT where Olenna is saying, "When you marry the king, Joffrey's mother will become his sister-in-law. And your son will be Loras'... nephew? Grandson? I'm not sure. But your brother will become your father-in-law, that much is beyond dispute."

Confusing as all hell :'D But exactly how High Rock politics should be.

Also, I absolutely love Ingvi. She's loud and very adamant about the idea of common people being able to live safely, and she's got the balls to go against her orders and do SOMETHING about it- but she's also very human in that after it's all over she wonders if she did enough, if what she did mattered at all. Love that.

<3

EDIT : I'll try without UFO and tell if I encounter another problem .

Replying to your unedited message, Ingvi destroyed the village for her reasons. I will not defend her action, since I purposefully made the characters grey. I also made some edits to the scripts so that you're less likely to encounter the same bugs. In fact, there's another quest where you'll help Onmund do something regarding the aftermath of Ingvi's action in High Rock. The majority of the content in the prologue lies with the vanilla world, too.

Is it possible to ask how to start the second main quest here? I'm not sure what to do after "Eye for an Eye" was completed, and I'm afraid of not being able to tell the difference between not progressing due to a bug and simply waiting/not doing the right thing again.