Sword Request Competition

jaysus

LOL...I suck at drawing on paper :wacko:

But I might consider "leveling up" my drawing abilities. I need them very badly for a project I am working on.

Btw that claymore looks nice. If you put more work on it it will look awesome ;). Too bad you don't have a scanner.

I have one but I rarely use it :unsure:. Maybe I will make a thread too for swords and blades concepts as I am running out of ideas.

Keep up the good work ;)

Cheers :thumbsup:

Maafiaman

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Draw much? lol

Ok i cut the middle man out (the scanner) i just used my cell phones camera, yes its cheating yes it low quility, so deal with it, lol.

Jesmpis claymore

(please note this was a 2 min drawing... I will make a more detail one later on)

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn4/Larnada/sword4.jpg

Draw much??? I draw a Sh*t ton you should see my room I have art supplies and stuff everywhere and most of my walls are covered in my massive posters. In the town I live there are few things to do to keep yourself from going insane from bordom, Drugs, video games, skate boarding, shooting range, and art. I chose games and art. I'm not good and don't have much talent though. Most of my awsome drawings are mainly so great cuz i just got lucky. Around 75% of my drawings are simple scetches that look like they took 5 minutes. My gaming however has earned me a few nice prizes from local championships. My last tourny won me this new computer I'm typing on right now. Argh and my scanner wants me to install it so now I need to go find the disk....*sigh* this is going to take longer than expected.

But I might consider "leveling up" my drawing abilities. I need them very badly for a project I am working on.

Btw that claymore looks nice. If you put more work on it it will look awesome ;). Too bad you don't have a scanner.

I have one but I rarely use it :unsure:. Maybe I will make a thread too for swords and blades concepts as I am running out of ideas.

Keep up the good work ;)

Maafiaman

If you do I'll upload a bunch of my swords, I'm sure at least 1 out of my 300 will give you some insperation lol.

Edit: Well if I can ever find my scanners driver disk that is. Ok screw it I'm grabbing my camera and doing this "Naminea" style.

Keep up the good work ;)

Maafiaman

If you do I'll upload a bunch of my swords, I'm sure at least 1 out of my 300 will give you some insperation lol.

Edit: Well if I can ever find my scanners driver disk that is. Ok screw it I'm grabbing my camera and doing this "Naminea" style.

WOOT! I HAVE A STYLE, LOL

Ok heres more detail look at the sword i posted before(the one i drew)

The colors on there are there to show what the color padern is, so yeah... there ar also some markings in the hilt... I didnt include a picture the the hadnle and grip... i figured that part is pretty straight forward...

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn4/Larnada/Sword5.jpg

This is Scouge one of my oldest swords. This particular image is a recreation of my original scetch wich was made when I was in 6th grade. It's still not the greatest quality but it's decent non the less.

Edit: I almost forgot this sword is named after it's creator and wielder Scorge the Hellbringer. I created scourge as an oblivion character a while back and you can find his story here http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showto...mp;#entry487493. This sword belongs to the character first quoted in my sig. i have a story behind the sword as well.

Archived