⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Sword Request Competition

jaysus

ill be adding my designs as soon as i can find my camera lol. sorry they wont be in colour i hand drew them so they wont be the neatest but i rekon they are pretty good and they are in led pencil. i am not good with paint and all that sorry.

cheers mate :thumbsup:

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Little Timmy,

Dude don't wurry 'bout that,

A real artist is able to make someting from the worst sketshes afalable.

Have you seen the one he already did ..., that looks awsome.

That's why I put my "Rangers edge" up here..., I think he's able to make it (if anny one is)

-No, I'm still not Englisch-

:starwars: Blood makes the grass grow :whoops:

you always amaze me nami :D is that tip supposed to harpoon whales erm ogres? woha just got a great idea... lets make a whale!!! thatd be cool... swimming up to IC and you have to protect it from evil akavirian whalers which use your sword? sounds reasonable?

you always amaze me nami is that tip supposed to harpoon whales erm ogres? woha just got a great idea... lets make a whale!!! thatd be cool... swimming up to IC and you have to protect it from evil akavirian whalers which use your sword? sounds reasonable?

Or a giant slaughter fish, lol. im mean like great white shark size!

thatd be easy to do :/ too easy lol... but a mighty spermwhale... oohhh... as big as bravil... and you can use its stomach as a home... back on topic... add that beast to you city mod... maybe as grandpa of the dragons which evolved from the whale which you can meet by a time warp that eventally happens and places u right in the war vs redguard... :P have fun modding :P

mmmh tri i like the unrefined version better :)

cutlasses in game are actually just plain sabers... a cutlass in its original form is a boarding knife and thus smaller and wider... but i could be wrong just what i remember from one of my previous lifes... :P

and if you want one you have to make a sketch... easy as that... get creative, improve your life, get a kitchen knife erm cutlass...

Archived