Maharg67's Den (shorter works, short stories, poetry, etc.)

Maharg67

Have added some real, possibly, maybe, wondrous stuff and have done some editing also to posts already here in Maharg67's Den.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My mind still thinks I am young and able to persist nicely

but my body considers that it knows better than such optimism

so life is a constant squabble of the two

with evidence favouring either one of them or even both.

GGP.

• 5 months later...

I have written Battletanks on the Moon #2 at Post #35 but recommend that you first read, reread, Battletanks on the Moon 1 at Post #34.

• 3 months later...

I have decided to start using this topic again by fixing up posts and filling empty ones so I suggest you take one than one look through the amazing, really amazing, incredibly amazing, possibly amazing, not really amazing stuff stuff to be found here.

'Gosh darn would be most pleased folks if you would take a gander through my stuff stuff and maybe, probably, possibly even leave some feedback."

GGP, 23/04/2020, Perth WA

Edited by Maharg67

• 1 month later...

Claptrap Invasion (A preclude to something more?)

Those one wheeled robots almost invaded with almost grand courage, the preplanned charges replaced by really sneaky infiltrating in one, safest, part of the WastelandsDC.

They ran away from rogue robots, deathclaws, radroaches, unexpected noises, crows, imaginary terrors, raiders, settlers and pretty much everything else.

They found safety by kind of, almost, possibly conquering the SteelBrotherhood CitadelDC where they ended up working, after some reprogramming, doing a wide range of low key tasks. The most hopeless ended up raking, sweeping, and mopping areas or gathering up fallen leaves.

To the claptraps it was all a great victory proving their wonderful courage and self delusion.

Edited by Maharg67

Please use a time travel machine to go forward in time to read the wonderful short story I will have written in Post #1,786,342! Will will be well worth the trouble, hopefully! Please try not to cause any time paradoxes!

Edited by Maharg67

• 3 months later...

[ :ninja:] Super Ninja Animal Mutants, SNAMs -v- Up To Nogoods, UTNoGs [ :mad:]

Rodj dived with impressive speed even for a ratman, only to leap up with large spinpistols blazing away with rotating barrels. Paint balls exploded into the face of a EMNG causing its tentacles to dance wildly as it dropped its featherspear. The UTNoGs 'evil plan' to tickle ambush the SNAMs, and to steal their trickle tarts, candy cakes and sodapop, had failed. The UTNoGs got sulky and retreated to handy corners to mutter to each other how the SNAMs had not been very nice to them.

As always this almost possibly maybe nasty conflict ended with group hugs, of SNAMs and UTNoGs along with the sharing of trickle tarts, crunchy cream buns, candy cakes, sodapop and chocolate milk. Everybody was very happy.

But were things going to stay that way? Most likely yes!

Edited by Maharg67