⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Server Busy Or Unreachable

JimmyRJump

There seems to be a problem with download servers. NMM (v0.65.4) logs-in properly, but mod files won't download after these messages: "Server busy or unreachable" followed by "Error trying to get the file HTTPS bla-bla..."

Can someone confirm?

I get a Cannot reach the nexus login server. Ether your firewall is blocking NMM or the login server is down.

Same issue here. At least I'm not the only one that's something... I guess.

Figured out my issue. Still had old 0.61.0 version of NMM after May 8th. Downloading and installing new version updated my NMM and now it works. (No, I did NOT have to uninstall old version first.)

Edited by Gruntman1122

I get a Cannot reach the nexus login server. Ether your firewall is blocking NMM or the login server is down.

Same issue here. At least I'm not the only one that's something... I guess.

Figured out my issue. Still had old 0.61.0 version of NMM after May 8th. Downloading and installing new version updated my NMM and now it works. (No, I did NOT have to uninstall old version first.)

Sure. Been plastering messages about having to update NMM all over the place...

As I said, it's not an issue with NMM as it logs-in fine. It's the download servers that seem to be down for some reason...

I can't reproduce this error using version 0.65.2 or 0.65.4.

I checked NMM and fiddled with the download settings and it's only the E.U. Europe option that doesn't work and gives the error. CDN, E.U. UK and N.A. North America all work... weird...

q0OZgQe.jpg

Guy easy fix I have also been having an issue logging in and it has been saying my firewall is blocking or cannot reach servers etc. but all I simply did was go onto Nexus mod manager site and manually download the update and now it works fine.

This isn't about the NMM update needed for the HTTPS switch but about one of the download servers being unreachable. You obviously didn't read any of the posts in this thread.