Cannot access mobile version to log in.

templeofninpo

I must add that the viewing tab/menu doesn't work as well, essentially making the Nexus website completely unusable.

Is it just a matter of my android's (CM12.1) default browser having become outdated? The issue began at the same time a new type of ad started being presented.

PS: I'm in the middle of setting up TTW on my friend's computer whenever he isn't on it. Couple hours a day. Would really like the ability to browse mods from my device.

You're running a seriously out of date custom ROM, before doing anything else you should install a newer one, if only for security.

My phone is updated as much as it is going to be... its just that older phones are no longer allowed access to the nexus.

They're allowed but they have to support modern features, the problem may well be your refusal to update and until you do there's not really much anyone can do to help, it's like turning up here complaining that Netscape doesn't work properly.

Complaining (verb): express dissatisfaction or annoyance about a state of affairs or an event.

Or

state a grievance.

Complaining doesn't mean whining so yeah you are complaining. That isn't a bad thing though. We are simply saying, "No, the issue can't be resolved on the Staff's side."