What is with all the sex mods?

stebo104

Did something happen with Lovers Lab? It seems more and more "sex" mods are coming on Nexus. I thought that those mods are not aloud on Nexus, most extreme mods were body changers and skimpy armor/clothing mods. Now were are getting mods on Nexus that you can watch your characters can have sex. I am pretty sure that is not aloud on Nexus.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm not against it, mind you, but NPCs don't really do much for me. To paraphrase Maxson, the idea that a machine can have the free will to make any kind of romantic involvement meaningful is an abomination of technology :wink: Yeah, I got along with Maxson fabulously.

*AHEM* More seriously, if the answer can't possibly be "no", then a "yes" is meaningless too. Plus, honestly, when you realize that the reason behind it is something like "he may have just burned down the orphanage and set off a nuke in a populated area, but he hacked 200 terminals and that sooo makes me want to take off my panties right nao"... well, it is seriously not doing it for me. I'll save myself for someone sane :tongue:

But what other people do in their game is not my business, so if it hits the spot for someone else, sure, go for it.

All the sex mods are because, as a society, we are becoming less and less able to meet people in real life. So why not have fantasy mods!

It is more complex than that but you are in the right path. As of now, a lot of women prefers to have sex with their own toys while men are also beginning to have sex with dolls.

One day, men will not need a woman and women won't need a men to have sex. There are very bad ideas and misconceptions about sex that makes a man-woman relationship more difficult than ever, but that is a theme for another discussion.

Regardless of everything, we both, women and men like to see sex either in movies, dedicated videos or in a game and there is nothing wrong with that as far as it does not become an obsession. If I am to play a game as a man character, yes, I would like to have a woman as my companion, girlfriend or wife and be able to have sex with her and games are becoming more real as the time goes by.

• 1 month later...

Just download the Loving Curie mod and watch her facial expressions as she converses with you. She's unbelievably adorable.

Yes, you will want to "Love" Curie and forget about the freakin' Minutemen. :wink:

....but first, let me clean up the house before she notices what a post-apocalyptic mess it is.