⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

What is with all the sex mods?

stebo104

Dont expect to find reddit mentality posts here do we folks !

What low self esteem trailerpark whisky tango wouldnt want oversize breasts and a sloot suit ?

xXXxPu55ySlayRxXXx

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cannaballism,
genetic mutation,
raiding,
occultism,
canceling crosses from all the churches and graveyards,
choosing to kill 1 innocent person to spare the war between Far Harbor & Atom..

FO4 in a Nutshell is right there above this line, is that supposed to be 'Holy' content?
Girls in shorts can defend a settlement just as well as a clown in Power Armor.

CLEANSING as much of Bethesda's 'Cancel Culture' Psyop from the INNOCENT game engine hidden underneath and inside of all of that garbage in every way i possibly can ~ gives ME XP ~ honestly, frankly, and totally above board and upfront to a fault!

Edited by Drivinghard

• 4 weeks later...

Some folks just want options. Or something to add ambience so all towns don't feel the same. Take riften for example, if you had to worry about pick pockets, and at night alleys being occasionally occupied, and a corrupt guard shaking you down... Does that sound more interesting then just visiting a slightly more dirty whiterun? Sure, you might want to purge riften in fire after visiting it, but.. wouldn't that in itself be fun to do?

Where I do feel your pain are the various "armor" mods that are just basically more revealing then not.. even then they could have a place in a playthrough if done right... Imagine a building that hosted a "cosplay" convention and exploring that or a themed vault..

Basically any sort of mod can have a place, if done right :cool:

The first game I ever played a game that had companions, was Dragon Age (the first one). I'll say this, Bioware definitely does Companions properly. Now, that game had options where you could kiss romanced comps, and even go for some soft "tent time" with them. Now... I'm not saying that they knew what they were doing, because of the tent time. But... it really Did help fill them out as an actually ROMANCED character.

Bethesda: Oh you get the occasional sweet talk from one of them. NOT "Immersive" !! And an added perk from fully completing their affection levels. Whoop-de-doo!

The first game I ever played a game that had companions, was Dragon Age (the first one). I'll say this, Bioware definitely does Companions properly. Now, that game had options where you could kiss romanced comps, and even go for some soft "tent time" with them. Now... I'm not saying that they knew what they were doing, because of the tent time. But... it really Did help fill them out as an actually ROMANCED character.

Bethesda: Oh you get the occasional sweet talk from one of them. NOT "Immersive" !! And an added perk from fully completing their affection levels. Whoop-de-doo!

Morrigan :kiss:

If you managed to max her out you could later join her on her quest at the end (of the DLC)

Your romancing actually had an impact on the story.

Best RPG game ever. (next to Mass Effect)

Edited by RoNin1971

Morrigan :kiss:

If you managed to max her out you could later join her on her quest at the end (of the DLC)

Your romancing actually had an impact on the story.

Best RPG game ever. (next to Mass Effect)

EXACTLY!

That was one of the alltime best written characters that I have seen in a game. Even the actress who played Flemeth, Kate Mulgrew aka Captain Janeway (yeah, I had to look up her name, lol!) absolutely loved that char.

Theres a dlc for another quest with her??? I gotta check into that, that must have been after I stopped playing!

Not just an impact on THAT story, but also in the 2nd Sequel, Inquisition. (Havent played THAT yet, either!) I dunno if the first sequel (Featuring Flemeth) has any Origins references or not.

:dry: I need to get around to doing the Mass Effect storyline too. I wanted to, back in the day. But had my head too deep into modding DAO, helping out with the section here, and staffing on a site, to be able to diverge and have the time to try it out.