Error: Failed to initialize LOOT

JonySnow

Great Work with this Test Version all my Problems and Bugs Disappear.Loot Work Perfect again and all this Message from Mods are redundant that was not true is even Fixed.The only thing i see that after the Update my Mod load order was complete change.All Rules for Special Mods that i need in a specific place of my load order was cancel and they was place in different place.But i fix it with some Click.

That's great news. Happy gaming! :smile:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Work with this Test Version all my Problems and Bugs Disappear.Loot Work Perfect again and all this Message from Mods are redundant that was not true is even Fixed.The only thing i see that after the Update my Mod load order was complete change.All Rules for Special Mods that i need in a specific place of my load order was cancel and they was place in different place.But i fix it with some Click.

That's great news. Happy gaming! :smile:

Thanks until now all Work fine again.But i see some change now before when i deploy manually Vortex show me that he Deploy more then 9500 Files now he show me he deploy only 8800 is that ok or its something wrong and Vortex miss some files?And before he say me always that 500 Files can not be Sorted or deploy why they are in use or something like that now he say nothing and Deploy normal.

• 1 year later...

Hey, hope this work. I tried to manage out how to get loot work on vortex and i succeed.

Here's how: I thought it related to mod organizer 2 i use and i uninstalled it with unins000 in mo2 folder. And it works now! i hope this work to you.

Hey, hope this work. I tried to manage out how to get loot work on vortex and i succeed.

Here's how: I thought it related to mod organizer 2 i use and i uninstalled it with unins000 in mo2 folder. And it works now! i hope this work to you.

?????