Screenshot Community Event: Coming Soon

BigBizkit

Love this idea. Made the jump from console to pc about a month ago for several reasons one being I love taking screenshots in a heavily modded skyrim. Even though I have a lot to learn (I'm learning with vortex) I look forward to all the screenshots. I love taking them though but have a ways to go until I can even make them as nice as my console shots were. This is cool.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #68614646.

AntaresParallax wrote: Fantastic idea! There's already a lot of us who tinker with multiple games, but this kind of sitewide cross-pollination could be a great way to expose people to talented and friendly screenarchers that they may have otherwise never encountered.

And these two cats are such a big part of the photo community around here: I don't know if there's anyone as high-quality-photo-prolific as Rick, and DV's gorgeous posts often turn into master classes on art theory and gardening. I'm happy that these two are finally being "officially" commended for their time and talent.

Thank you very much for the kind words! I hope this will land as it should - with open arms, encouragement between us members and guided by our own imagination as well as the inspiration of seeing the works of others! :thumbsup:

In response to post #68612661.

TheGreatFalro wrote:

I am so glad to see this! Congratulations, Exellentium and Napoleon! Can't wait to see what the theme is!

Many thanks! :)

In response to post #68612926.

Organonmodell wrote: Cool. Also, Rick and DV do so much for the screenarcher community here on the Nexus, it's nice to see their dedication is appreciated.

Thank you very much! :happy:

In response to post #68613341.

polingc wrote: A great idea and a great way to honor what those two do for the image share of the Nexus and for everyone that contributes; looking forward to see what everyone puts forth!

Thanks a lot! :thumbsup:

In response to post #68614436.

PTC001 wrote: I know the name of napoleonofthestump from seeing his/her numerous apparitions here and there, but for Rick, I am more acquainted to. I would add the image section is still suffering from official lift ups, at least guys like these two bring some real community sense in all this debauchery, I deeply thank you for recognizing them as such.

Cheers!

Cheers Luc! Good to see you're still around! Feel free to add some shots if you have the time. Some of the themes can start off some really nice visual stories, as we've seen so far...
:yes: Edited by Excellentium

In response to post #68614626.

SomewhatWindy wrote: Very cool idea, and a great and very deserved recognition for Excellentium and DV in his footsteps,. but also others in their trace who spend their private time organizing community themes and challenge the members creativity. Stuff like that keeps the community going and that's a good thing I believe :)
Looking forward to it and great to see something like this happen on the site

Much appreciated, Erwin! :thumbsup: