Site issues since Dawnguard

Dark0ne

Welcome back...

Your children (aka the nexus forum and its users) have been misbehaving, but we respect what you do for the community here and it would be nothing without you man!

I hope you enjoyed your little vacation and don't feel bad for having some R&R!

Kudos to you, young man!

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even notice anything was wrong. I'm constantly lording it over my console friends who've played and moved on from Skyrim due to lack of content once the main game had been played through. You do great work with this site, and I look forward to eventually uploading my own mods here on the Nexus. I hope your trip to Greece was a blast. Welcome back! Edited by ClericofMeridia

Hahahahahahaha I'm not gonna lie, that is pretty funny. I can't speak for anyone but myself, but the connectivity issues have been trivial to me. I mean if I have to download manually instead of through NMM? No big deal, it's like an extra 30 seconds to load the .zip or whatever into NMM. You are very gracious and put a lot of time into keeping this the best (by far) source for Bethesda game mods on the web. Thanks!

Ouch... $5000... You should really get into contact with Bethesda and be in the loop on things like this. They just need you to sign a non-disclosure agreement. Doesn't sound that hard to me...