Auto FNIS not installing correctly.

falloutguy93

I am using the mod FNIS PCEA2. When I go to use FNIS automatically using the "Run FNIS on Deployment Event" FNIS get's installed properly but this mod does not.

If I use the FNIS tool from the Dashboard it will install it properly. Only when FNIS is ran using the "Run FNIS on Deployment Event" does it fail to install the proper files and I am left with Vanilla animations.

Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Turn off "Run FNIS on Deployment event" I have it turned off, as I don't see the need for it to run every single time I install or uninstall a mod

Just install PCEA2 through FNIS as usual

Yeah that's what I did. But this is meant to be a tool to allow it so people don't need to do that. Just thought I'd point out that it wasn't working as intended.

I am using the mod FNIS PCEA2. When I go to use FNIS automatically using the "Run FNIS on Deployment Event" FNIS get's installed properly but this mod does not.

First: thanks for pointing my attention to this mod, it looks interesting enough to check it out for myself.
As to FNIS, just mentioning this to make sure we avoid confusion: this mod relies on the original FNIS so it's not a replacement or something.
I installed FNIS manually, then turned on the integration option in the dashboard and I can highly recommend that setting because unlike what has been insinuated above this setting does not run FNIS after every mod installation, only after you installed (or removed) a mod which actually depends on FNIS. At least that's how things work on my end.
So that's what I would suggest. Vortex uses that setting quite well.

Just to confirm, did you also do the "Configure FNIS" selection button? It should be the second last button on the "Mods" section.

Yeah I did, I believe the top 3 options are chosen.

First: thanks for pointing my attention to this mod, it looks interesting enough to check it out for myself.
As to FNIS, just mentioning this to make sure we avoid confusion: this mod relies on the original FNIS so it's not a replacement or something.
I installed FNIS manually, then turned on the integration option in the dashboard and I can highly recommend that setting because unlike what has been insinuated above this setting does not run FNIS after every mod installation, only after you installed (or removed) a mod which actually depends on FNIS. At least that's how things work on my end.
So that's what I would suggest. Vortex uses that setting quite well.

Yeah it's a pretty good option. I just don't know why it doesn't install this mod for me. If I go through the normal route of installing it through FNIS it all works. Been working for me since I started me playthrough 2 weeks ago.

Just thought I'd mention it on the forums to see if anyone else had this problem or if I am doing something wrong, cause I remember when I did a playthrough of Skyrim last year around the same time it worked, if I am remembering correctly.