Photo

How to put NPCs and items that I created via construction set to places in the game (buildings, chests, etc)

construction set npc items

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Dimitrisgb

Dimitrisgb

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
One other thing: how can I edit the mod, without having to make a new one every single time I need to make changes?
I noticed that NPCs from the same faction are attacking each other.
Every now and then Ineed to make changes but I can'tsave to the already existing (new) esp. I can only create a new one, but the things that I don't change are fone. What can I do?

Striker879

Striker879

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,110 posts

When you start the CS click on File in the menu and then Data. Select your ESP in the list (and you can select Oblivion.esm or let the CS select the masters). With your ESP the highlighted one click the Set as Active File button and then click OK.

Your NPCs fighting could be related to their Aggression ... if Aggression is higher than their Disposition towards the other NPC they will start combat.

- Edit - You can see their Aggression in the AI Package dialogue up at the top.

Edited by Striker879, 06 March 2020 - 09:24 PM.

Dimitrisgb

Dimitrisgb

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
How do you change their disposition?

Striker879

Striker879

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,110 posts

Just click in the box and change the number ... if they aren't supposed to bve evil most NPCs are Aggression 5. Disposition should be handled by the Faction providing theat particular Faction is set up with a Disposition modifier (often it is +100 for same Faction members).

I'm off to a grandson's hockey game, won't be back until late tonight. Good luck!

Dimitrisgb

Dimitrisgb

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
Well, the previous problem remains. All my NPCs are now gone. I'll need to start the mod form the begining.

Have fun at the game.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: construction set, npc, items

Page loaded in: 1.121 seconds