Being redirected from nexusmods.com

myzeritotec

Ive been getting the adhappymdays and track nuxues non stop redirects the last two hours. Went crazy running malwarebytes scans adwcleaner along with refreshing and cleaning all my browser settings only for it to keep happening and getting worse, this is only happening on Nexus and my system appears to be clean and has been clean. I run Malwarebytes, and windows defender, and use adwcleaner if I suspect something. Multiple scans have been fine. I was very worried until I noticed the other complaints on here, and after checking to see that its not only effecting both Firefox and edge on this PC but both on my other PC and my phone. I have gotten it to stop with Firefox by changing my security settings to strict but that is the only browser capable of stopping the redirect. This appears to be something on the sites end.

Having same issues cannot spend more then a couple seconds on nexus before i get redirected to WIN ERX03 malware site trying to get me to fix windows. Only happends when visiting Nexus Mod. If anyone else comes across this do not click on it.

I'm very sorry, guys. I informed the ad provider about this when it first started, they've been trying to get to the bottom of it, but it looks like the issue persists. I will continue to be on their case about it as it's f'ing irritating.

Started having this issue around 5:30am too. Ran a bunch of malware detection programs and they all came back clean. Glad I'm not the only one.

Edit: As of 8:45am I am no longer being redirected and can browse the site without any problems.

Edited by PinkFloyd65