Imperial BlackOps Mod

Lisnpuppy

Just a thought but, since the blades are more "secretive" than the imperial legion... wouldn't it fit better with them?

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had. I have Darth Raven mod, which is already made that looks very good.....I got into the game started just messing around to see what I come up with just with mods.

This some what matches this images just in the general look, forget about the head gear of those image. Just the general outline of the armor, without the packs the way the shoulder and arm guards are. General chest area, over all look is there but it keep in the older leather.. It Caine armor set... with nighteye googles really set it off, its a balance....

then Karl Ruprecht Kroenen from hell boy comes to mind

I like the first one, the second one makes me want to sing

"it's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A."

if I could have found a way to keep the mask and the SS officer hat I would have... that is what I wanted, but ill keep trying... Black is prefect.;..

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/Sandman63/Characters/17_Kroenen.jpg

It will be balck and other dark colors. Honestly I am leaning toward the StarWars look also. However I am not opposed to making a heavy armor version for those who do not like light armor.

:)

Thanks for the plug in the image share by the way Forsaken! I appreciate it!

Now I think we have discussed why exactly I dont feel our quest should involve the Blades. Just remember the Blades serve the EMPEROR not the EMPIRE. There is a subtle but important difference. After all..when the Oblivion crisis is over they are pretty much out of a job! :)

Now I need you guys to help me find some people to help do quest scripting. How fast this mod comes out is dependent entirely on my ability to get help and/or my learning curve...

So start asking and start learning! ha ha

:)

I'd still prefer this type of look

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/7/7e/SecretApprentice_tfu.jpg

The other two seem a bit too futuristic for Cyrodiil but it's all up to Lisa (Lisnpuppy), I'm just helping out. This was much too good of an idea for me to pass on being in on. This is the type of mod I would want to play. All of my characters are stealth, marksmen, assassin types so the idea of a Tamriel blackops was just too good to say no to. I can build forts and caves and I think I'm pretty fast at it so that is mainly what I'm trying to do. Quest and script writers, the main story ideas, missions and such, new weapons and armor are Lisa's responsibility's. If this sounds like something you'd like to play and you have any talent at all, let her know. I'm sure she would appreciate the help. Even if you aren't that good with the CS, you could always help out with cluttering caves or placing map grids.

I agree,way too futureistic for this type of an RPG

I agree,way too futureistic for this type of an RPG

Agreed as well, at least since - if I understand correctly - this should be placed within a relatively "vanilla" Cyrodill.

Jedi and Sith are more appropriate, if they're at all necessary, for timeline/environment-altering mods or "elseworlds" quest packs.

Lucas paid Namco big bucks just to put Vader & co. in Soul Calibur IV, but the franchise has always maintained a tenuous continuity at best, and enjoyed anachronistic feats with a passion.

Ah, Alex and his work on the MGS sneaking suit. I love it as well. :thumbsup:

The black leather retexture is especially suited for spy/assassin/thief characters, and still fairly believable in Oblivion.

IT IS?! It looks more 21st century in my opinion... :confused:

Ah, Alex and his work on the MGS sneaking suit. I love it as well. :thumbsup:

The black leather retexture is especially suited for spy/assassin/thief characters, and still fairly believable in Oblivion.

IT IS?! It looks more 21st century in my opinion... :confused:

I've used this armor before and I love it. I think it's the best that I've seen but I would also have to agree with Dues that it's too advanced for Cyrodiil.

As for the armor:

I don't either look easily on 21th century equipment in the Cyrodil, however, I don't close the idea of using some features of modern armors, such as using only small pieces of body conformable armor to allow more swift movement, however made to look more rough. Same goes with utility belts etc. the idea may be used, but as more impended to fit the Cyrodill.

The weight of armor should be more of suggested to fit better for the task; if it's full blood sneaking, an armor may not even be needed, but if you are supposed to encounter powerful enemies, even a heavy armor may be suggested.

As for the storyline:

It occurred to me that there could be actually two ways of getting in to the group, the choosing by skill, or choosing by infamy. The choosing by skill would be maybe even automatic after you've become the "champion of Cyrodil", and the instance running the show realizes that most of the saving was trough your skill (this could maybe "require" that you are of certain level of sneaking and marksman and infamy below value x), and you'd be approached by the member of the OPS.

The choosing by infamy could be based on getting in jail after the main quest (with the value of infamy over, or equal to x), when you are not actually sent to jail, but to a strange questioning.

At both cases one could say either yes or no, and the difference between these would be the person approaching you. Yes in this phase I introduce you the idea of two sources of missions under the same faculty (that offer in a way or another different nature of missions, as killing "known evil" critters or killing "nobility plotting against empire"), that could maybe later on lead to the conflict between these two, where you would be caught in the middle and would be "forced" to "choose a side" (or choose your own personal benefit over their). However I don't believe that, except for the last task, you could go trough both "leader's", or "mentor's" or whatever they are called, quests without missing any. As for the last, the outcome would be up to you.