⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Imperial BlackOps Mod

Lisnpuppy

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now an idea about when you get approached....I think it would be cool that you are just..beebopping around town one day then you get wacked in the back of the head...you wake up in a cell with people offering you a "position"

Maybe a initiation quest? like say... you have to defeat a -X- amount of enemies to get in? Or perhaps track a thieves guild member? Completely slaughter a small settlement with many mythic dawn agents?

SAS style assault course training, I say. Defeat some really powerful bear or something, steal something from a mock up fort and some other stuff that I haven't yet thought of.

That is maybe an idea...a way to see if the PC is ready..have a mock "training" cave and i the PC can not performed the specified task then he has to come back later when his skills improve?

excellent idea..tough combat too,no pushovers

I agree. Maybe on section combat..then a stealth section where you cant kill but have to obtain something....so that the player can see that they are ready and it is "training"

will ask examinis

That is maybe an idea...a way to see if the PC is ready..have a mock "training" cave and i the PC can not performed the specified task then he has to come back later when his skills improve?

Why not the mission that I suggested in the last PM. The player gets sent to investigate and outpost of eight soldiers but finds the fort abandoned. You find a body with a note to his wife. The note explains that the soldiers have been acting funny every since the emperor was killed and that he had followed some of them. He had made a discovery that the soldiers may have been involved with the assassination of the emperor and his sons. He plans to tell the captain as soon as he gets back from a patrol that the soldiers are planning to hide out in a cave.

Finding the body of the only honest man at the fort would suggest that the captain is also guilty but you would need proof. At this point the player would travel to the cave and sneak in without being seen. You find the captains journal proving their guilt but are discovered after reading it. Now the player has to use stealth and cunning to eliminate each solder and escape the cave.

After your escape you could receive a message saying that you should report this to the council and at that point the council will request your help with a certain matter. You are now in the Blackops.

that would require a skill and stealth level that would prove sufficient for the rest of the missions. Plus it would be awesome to play.

NICE! This would also explain why aren't the blades involved - a brand new section created to investigate theese things - the assasination jobs could you know.. just come up naturaly as the blackops work their way trough the ending of the era aftermath.

It would also fullfill the "For the good of the people" part.

Why not the mission that I suggested in the last PM. The player gets sent to investigate and outpost of eight soldiers but finds the fort abandoned. You find a body with a note to his wife. The note explains that the soldiers have been acting funny every since the emperor was killed and that he had followed some of them. He had made a discovery that the soldiers may have been involved with the assassination of the emperor and his sons. He plans to tell the captain as soon as he gets back from a patrol that the soldiers are planning to hide out in a cave.

Finding the body of the only honest man at the fort would suggest that the captain is also guilty but you would need proof. At this point the player would travel to the cave and sneak in without being seen. You find the captains journal proving their guilt but are discovered after reading it. Now the player has to use stealth and cunning to eliminate each solder and escape the cave.

After your escape you could receive a message saying that you should report this to the council and at that point the council will request your help with a certain matter. You are now in the Blackops.

that would require a skill and stealth level that would prove sufficient for the rest of the missions. Plus it would be awesome to play.

That sounds like it should be more in the middle part of the quest, or the second mission after you join the Black-ops...

Lisnpuppy

I am more visual person, if can see I get a little better. Star wars idea, can work for both heavy and light armors.... Darth Revan armor to me at least works the best for the heavy, I believe you all will improve on that I am for sure. Darth Revan Armor Any more I take pics instead of playing the game.... I am sorry that come off a little aggressive about an idea, I am business owner I can not help that... I will try not do that.... :thumbsup:

I would really like both light and heavy armor to look basically the same..with maybe some kind of breastplate added to the heavy. I like the initial star wars picture and that is what I am working on or asking people to help. A few modifications and I think that I have a mesh that would fit without making a new one need be.

I plan the colors to be Black, a very, very dark red for accents, and a dark grey

Today and over the weekend I plan to make a tentative outline of quest so we can get a general idea of how this will go. I propbably wont tell it all to you guys as that may spoil the fun :)

Also I was trying to think of a name for the BlackOps themselves....as that is not very Oblivion friendly...we have thought of some rank names already but not the main name...here is my thoughts

Imperial ShadowDragons

Imperial Ghost Knights

Any other ideas?

Forlorn Hope: An advance guard of troops sent on a hazardous mission.

Mostly made up prisoners and those want to gain glory and honor. That very suiting for the player, he or her was a prisoner.

But MTW 2 has good definition

The 'Verlorene Haufe' or Forlorn Hope as they are known, are comprised of prisoners and volunteers desperate for glory. Their job is to lead the first and usually fatal charge used to break up enemy pike formations. The Forlorn Hope are heavily armoured and wield massive "zweihander" swords. These units are vicious assault troops who can chop a man into bloody pieces.

You call seen TSS, simple and to the point. I have posted it a few times, I got the idea from playing the witcher . Those who have played, remeber Thaler, the Pawn shop owner by day. The Temerian Intelligence or security service(either way works) leader most other times, that is professional name. Takeout, Temerian put in Tameral Intelligence TI and go the TSS... The TSS is what the black ops would be doing safe guarding the empire against from those who wish it harm both enemies abroad and at home.