Any tutorial on how to create vendor NPCs?

Ok, sorry for the so many posts. I managed to click on the recharge box in the Ai, but the NPC doesn't have the xhoice of recharging. I made an Ai in which the NPC wanders around for 15 hours, I clicked on "offer services", but still, it doesn't work. What am I missing?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you set the stats as auto-calculated?

Yes, I had, but I changed that. I have two other problems: 1. How do I integrate more than one mods together, in one? I made some mods that require other mods and I made some mistakes, some of whom I corrected. But there are still some things that I need to change. I can't overwrite the existing mods and I don't want to make more and more esp.

2. Even though I am outdoors, in an exterior, some of the NPCs ask me to leave. How can I change this?

Sounds like the exterior cell is owned by the NPC and you have used a vanilla AI package that the vanilla game vendor/house owner use.

I don't know what you have set up as far as what the NPC owns or doesn't own. The vanilla AI package that has NPCs asking you to leave is normally used in interiors that the NPC owns. You'll need to look and see whether or not you set that exterior cell as owned by the NPC (and if it's not that look and see if they have one of the AI packages that causes that behaviour).

The only thing these NPCs own are their vendor chests, cause they are vendors. Other than that I didn't them to own anything else. Note that I created the vendor chests by editing the already existing ones, by changing their ID, so they are new ones.