⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Any tutorial on how to create vendor NPCs?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is their services package At Editor Location or is location set to a marker?

Is your custom package a travel package or wander package?

If you look at those NPCs I mentioned you'll see they use At Editor Location and have their service package at the bottom of their package list (if I recall correctly). AI packages are assessed by the game starting at the top of the list and proceeding down the list. The first package it finds that meets current conditions (time plus any conditions set) is the one it will use.

One of them has 1) a wander package (editro location, radius 5) from 00 am to 08 am, in which he doesn't offer services.

2) Eat package (N/A locatuon data) from 22 pm to 00 am, in which he doesn't offer services and

E) another wander package (editor location) from 8 am to 22 pm, in which he offers services (block training).

The second has 1) Eat package (N/A location data) from23 pm to 00am.

2) Wander package (editor location, radius 5) from 00am to 08 am, in which she doesn't offer services.

3) Travel package from (Editor location) from 08am to 23.00 in which she offers services (merchant and training in alchemy).

And the third has: 1) wander package (editro location, radius 5).

2) Eat package (N/A location data) from 23.00 to 00 am.

And 3) Travel package (editor location) from 8 am to 22.00 in which he offers services (merchant and training in heavy armor).

Do you think I should create the packages from the begining?

And they asking you to leave at the end of the service packages?

Also note that there are Merch classes specific to each of those different types ... I'd make sure they have the correct Merch class for the service they offer (though I doubt that has much to do with the problem).

If they are just wander packages leave them for the first test. If that test fails then remove them and add a vanilla game default wander package for the second test.

Apparently, it's working. Thank you so much.

Do you know ow to make a fence for the Thieves guild. I have a NPC that belongs to the Thieves Guild and Iwant to make it so that it offers it's services only to Guild members. Until now, he offers to everyone.