Unable To Find Oldrim Vampire Mod Conflict

Ravenaubrey
Go to solution Solved by HadToRegister,

For starters, I don't use Vortex, I still use NMM because it's just the tool I grown most attuned to and the fact that I haven't touched Skyrim in forever. So everything that I have is from forever ago and I only just now did one big update session on it. I refused to get the newer mod manager because I prefer this program. I am answer how this will answer the first few questions related to Vortex or if this is even the correct area to request support. I do have a good 151 mods installed, though not all of them are really hardline content-adding mods.

To be straight, my game isn't crashing, freezing, melding the aetherial plane together ect. The game itself runs very well and just fine with the way my rig is set up, I'm just having trouble finding what mod exactly is causing the conflict with a specific new vampire overhaul I'm attempting to use. I'm aware Sacrosanct and Better Vampires cannot cross streams, though BV has a series of mods that don't affect the PlayerVamprire quests and variables, and only make harder level list vampires and new cells/quest expansions. I use BV NPCs and BV Coldhaven with Sacrosanct because the two mods are standalone and do not touch any overhaul. So my main woe is the fact it keeps giving the "playervampirequestscript and/or dlc1playervampirechangescript scripts have been modified by another mod" "loose scripts in folder" error.

I have no idea where, when, or how since most the mods I touched did not do anything directly to that content. I did however remove the main overhaul Better Vampires with the bat file provided and completely deleted it, though I have my doubts it worked or how I can tell if it's really gone since I still use Brehanin's mods. This is my load order, any insight of this conflict detection will be useful, I really want to try out Sacrosanct properly without having to dismantle my game over one overhaul. https://modwat.ch/u/Ravenaubrey/plugins