The most painful lines you hear all the time

Zorkaz

What would you say are the most annoying lines in FO4? This might get included in a mod

1. This settlement needs your help (Preston) is obviously a pain

LOL 1 definitely gave me a laugh.

Gawd, do we ALL hate Garvey??? ;D

For myself (tho I've said before, why I have this bias) pretty much any and every line uttered by Strong.

I also tend to shoot Cait right in the butt every time she complains about me taking scrap.

Guest deleted34304850

when preston calls you "babe" is seriously awkward. other than that, he's like a little bird and i feel sorry for him, his lunatic optimism despite the obvious horrors he's seen make my heart bleed for him.

I absolutely like Garvey once you discover what he went through. He just has a terrible introduction.

Another line

2. Everything Marcy Long says (I get she went through a lot but come on!)

When you take on the Gunners and they yell, " DADDY!! " and run and hide.

. o O ( Seriously??? )

I hate to see how much they would soil their pants if they met the kids at Little Lamplight! Those kids would chew the Gunners up and spit out dust!

The settlers complaining about their fingernails.

I mean, really?!!! Oh my god, those poor, poor settlers. Don't let us think on all the wastelanders that die at this moment outside of the settlements or even worse destinies, while they are worried about their fingernails!

That Preston calls his love "Babe" has btw. him always make to nr1 for my female survivor, if I play her :D.

Edited by taryl80