Image Uploads Temporarily Unavailable

Pickysaurus

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell them they can take their time, I enjoy having my latest image be featured in the front page and receiving dozens of endorsements and the most views ever :D

Sorry to disappoint, but we've turned it back on now :)

Hopefully we won't have to turn it off again. It should be noted that we still haven't been able to get it to break an account in our tests, but we've put in a new error message where we believe it's happening.

Just wanted to say thanks for the work; it's appreciated.

On the other stuff - I don't mind all the "girly pics", although it does seem that it's same woman over and over, in different wigs and weights of silicon.... One thing that puzzles me is why so many of them lean at 45 degrees off the perpendicular. It must be hard on the ankles and knees. Bad enough that you make your avatar tramp all over nuclear wastelands or medieval Norway in high heels - you should give her a break.

Ciao! ;)

Just wanted to say thanks for the work; it's appreciated.

On the other stuff - I don't mind all the "girly pics", although it does seem that it's same woman over and over, in different wigs and weights of silicon.... One thing that puzzles me is why so many of them lean at 45 degrees off the perpendicular. It must be hard on the ankles and knees. Bad enough that you make your avatar tramp all over nuclear wastelands or medieval Norway in high heels - you should give her a break.

Ciao! :wink:

You speak out of my mind. My head -and eyes- hurt from all of those angled pics. I see a thumbnail like that and - whizzz- fast forward :D