• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MANGC12345

MANGC12345

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I downloaded vortex its on my C drive. My steam games are on my external D drive. I put my staging folder also in my D drive. I used the suggest and applied it to my D drive (Vortex Mods). My download is also on my D drive under (Games Download). I downloaded the mod play as anyone for the game Greedfall. In my staging and download folder I believe the mod didn't download correctly in them. Its like there's empty making the mod not work. I've read and read about staging and download folders nothing helps. I really need help I really want to use the mods. I appreciate your cooperation

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 15,105 posts

We've had other people using External drives with Vortex, and usually what happens is the drives aren't NTFS

Check your external drive and make sure it's NTFS file system, and not FAT32, otherwise Symlinks, and Hardlinks won't work

skiindawgs

skiindawgs

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

hi guys, so ive installed skyrim SE and vortex and for some reason its not discovering skyrim. ive searched for it manually and its still not comming up, i know exactly where it is but when i do the search it cant locate it. JUST SAYS 0 DISCOVERED NEW GAMES PLEASE HELP

AugustaCalidia

AugustaCalidia

Mayor of Talos Plaza

• Premium Member
  • 2,318 posts

hi guys, so ive installed skyrim SE and vortex and for some reason its not discovering skyrim. ive searched for it manually and its still not comming up, i know exactly where it is but when i do the search it cant locate it. JUST SAYS 0 DISCOVERED NEW GAMES PLEASE HELP

Start a new thread of your own.  Your problem is unrelated to OP's issue.

Page loaded in: 1.040 seconds