Screenshot Community Event: Coming Soon

BigBizkit

I know the name of napoleonofthestump from seeing his/her numerous apparitions here and there, but for Rick, I am more acquainted to. I would add the image section is still suffering from official lift ups, at least guys like these two bring some real community sense in all this debauchery, I deeply thank you for recognizing them as such.

Cheers!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool idea, and a great and very deserved recognition for Excellentium and DV in his footsteps,. but also others in their trace who spend their private time organizing community themes and challenge the members creativity. Stuff like that keeps the community going and that's a good thing I believe :)

Looking forward to it and great to see something like this happen on the site

Fantastic idea! There's already a lot of us who tinker with multiple games, but this kind of sitewide cross-pollination could be a great way to expose people to talented and friendly screenarchers that they may have otherwise never encountered.

And these two cats are such a big part of the photo community around here: I don't know if there's anyone as high-quality-photo-prolific as Rick, and DV's gorgeous posts often turn into master classes on art theory and gardening. I'm happy that these two are finally being "officially" commended for their time and talent.

This is a very interesting event for the site! Everywhere in TES/Fallout communities we have screenshot events, this will be a great addition to Nexus :)

I'm excited to see what is going to come out from this, i will certaintly participate with FO4.

Oh, we even have prizes! Running an event like thiis only for the event itself is already very nice!

In response to post #68621986.

UnderBrony115 wrote: Sounds nice, but its euros, so it doesn't really apply to me.

It's British Pounds actually but no matter... Have you heard of conversion rates?
I'm sure PayPal and the banks that Nexus uses have.

In response to post #68621986. #68623816 is also a reply to the same post.

UnderBrony115 wrote: Sounds nice, but its euros, so it doesn't really apply to me.
Jebbalon wrote: It's British Pounds actually but no matter... Have you heard of conversion rates?
I'm sure PayPal and the banks that Nexus uses have.

As Jebbalon said, the prizes are three £25 Steam Gift Cards. That's not euros, it's British Pounds!

Based on conversion rates today at the time of me writing this that equates to:
$33.17 (USD)
€29.21 (Euros)

Conversion rates are subject to minor fluctuation, but winning a gift card in British Pounds means you can use it regardless of your home currency.

Very cool idea Nexus staff, and I just got into screen archery. :) Too bad the contest doesn't extend to Oblivion, the game I'm currently playing. But oh well, I look forward to seeing the screenshots of our community! I do so very much love our community. Good luck everyone, and have fun.

P.S. There goes Nexus again giving out money to their users. It's like a habit now.