ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

issues adding a hat ingame

tehfata

how do i put it in someones inventory

i keep getting this with everything

do i have to make a character? or put it in like, moirascrate or whatever

edit: alright i put it in charon's inventory and did the facgen update, but the items are just sideways on his head too.

• 1 year later...

Got the same problem in New Vegas GECK.Try to import helmet from Fallout 3 Mod, but got this issue & it's extended for all hats-class & all NPC wear hats has this issue.

Try to use solution posted here, helpless. Could there be some difference between those gecks & decision.

• 6 months later...
Same Problem here. Tried to copy HeadWrap01 in GECK, renamed is, gave a new ID. Glasses also, both items are 'worn' sideways. The heads are still there, but the hair is flattened as if the character was wearing a hat.

That "facegen" feature screwed my .esp file. When I put on my head a vanilla berret, it was rotated too. I opened up the plugin in TESsnip and find out that GECK (New Vegas edition) edited for some reason probably all of the hats, bandanas, etc.

So there's no way I'm using this "facegen" again...

I suppose I tried everything to solve this annoying "90 degrees problem". Nothing helps - even when I put an .egm file along with a .nif file.

You are in the wrong forum, mentioning issues F3 does not have. Only in NV is update facegen availability borked.

There is also a foolproof method for creating egms and getting them to work in NV.

Edited by Ghogiel