Please if I did something wrong starting this thread tell me, I'm new and maybe I didn't understand something

I have some problems with AAF (advanced animation framework). I installed the debugging file to know what was the problem and solved it. Now my problem is that I don't know how to open it! In internet I found that I have to click the home key. My keyboard doesn't have it, I have: Canc, Ins, Pg up and down and a key with an arrow on it. I think I have to press the arrow but it doesn't work.

Someone can explain to me how to change the key?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

AAF has an ini file. Open the ini file with Notebook ++

look for the following line:

; Adjust wizard hotkeys using DirectX Scan Codes

; See here for list of codes: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=DirectX_Scan_Codes

toggle_key_1 = 36 ; Home

Just look up the code and replace the 36 for home to another key of your liking.

I think that is NotePAD++ :)

Yeah. It's a drag getting old and losing your mind.

; See here for list of codes: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=DirectX_Scan_Codes

toggle_key_1 = 36 ; Home

Just look up the code and replace the 36 for home to another key of your liking.

I think that is NotePAD++ :smile:

Yeah. It's a drag getting old and losing your mind.

toggle_key_1 = 36 ; Home

I think that is NotePAD++ :smile:

I keep mine locked in a box, in a closet, in my bedroom. That way, I always know where it is........ I think....... Well, maybe.....

Not sure how long you have been married, but, never, ever, give your wife such power. You might as well cut your balls off and give them tom her to wear as a necklace, and when you want to go out with the guys, you have to ask her permission to bring your balls along, and when she refuses, your pleading of "But the guys have theirs!" will go unheeded.

Not sure how long you have been married, but, never, ever, give your wife such power. You might as well cut your balls off and give them tom her to wear as a necklace, and when you want to go out with the guys, you have to ask her permission to bring your balls along, and when she refuses, your pleading of "But the guys have theirs!" will go unheeded.

16 years, and some change. :) At this point, if I wanna go somewhere, she is all for it. Happy to get me out of the house for a while. :D