Playstation 4

eldav

its not so funny just the fact it was running on PCs the whole time, its the fact they come out and say "Well everyone does it" then PS4 comes out and says "not us". haha Sony is just not doing anything wrong at this point.

though the thing is, at this point, anyone who is going to buy an Xbone, is going to buy it. this little bit of info isnt going to stop them, they wont care. they will believe Microsft in that "everyone does it". and for everyone else who isnt going to buy it, this is just another tally.

though it does raise the question, will the console be ready at launch or will it be another fast produced RROD failure...I feel like Sonys will be fine. they took the extra year last gen and came out with a good console. while they couldnt make the mistake of being late again this gen, i feel like they wouldnt have announced their console unless they thought it would be good to go at launch, and they announced it soo early in the year as well (giving them plenty of time to work out bugs by launch) MS however, waited till the last minute to reveal (just weeks before E3). they were probably rushed into revealing and as such, dont have as much time to work out bugs.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wrong. $5 a month. if you buy for a whole year.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/55810/xbox-live-gold-price-frozen-at-5-per-month-in-the-us/

if you choose to buy per month its $10. (NOTE: these are Xbox 360 numbers)

http://xbox.about.com/od/xbox2/a/xbl360info.htm

i bet PS4 will do something similar where its cheaper the more you buy. thats usually how subscriptions are :P

Edited by hoofhearted4

Psn per month is 5$

And AMD to bring the same architecture to pc's and driver update in the future.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/06/16/how-amds-hardware-in-next-gen-consoles-will-affect-pc-gamers/?ns_campaign=article-feed&ns_mchannel=ref&ns_source=steam&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0

games will soon take advantage of my 8350 :biggrin:

Edited by Thor.

Psn per month is 5$

even still, Xbox isnt $15 as you kept trying to claim. however, right now, a yearly package for PS3 is $50. $10 less then Xboxs.

http://marcleoseguin.com/2013/05/23/xbox-one-tonedeaf/

PSN is 5$ a month

Let’s consider for a second what the XBOX core market is, the ones who are paying 15$ a month for services. That’s right, gamers. They aren’t paying that money to view adds, to use Kinect, to stream media. The entire core structure of the XBOX community, the ones that actually tuned in to the presentation, they are all gamers.

Microsoft instead chose to demo voice activated controls, TV Skype (who in the world would use that?), football stats and streaming for nearly 40 minutes. Content that no one who was paying attention cared two bits about. I should add that the TV streaming controls will only be available in the US, which if memory serves correctly, is less than half of their user base. Gamers got to see a new dog in Call of Duty. Yay?

Edited by Thor.

its only 5$ for the online requirements

but the fee is 5$

5 dollars for Online pass

Psn per month is 5$

PSN is 5$ a month

Yes, youve mentioned this once or twice. I never once said PSN wasnt or isnt $5 per month. i do not know why you must keep reitterating this. All i said was that your number for Xbox's per month was wrong. it isnt $15 a month, its $10. as of right now, as far as we know, a yearly Xbox Live is $60. buying PSN per month would also equal in $60, so right now they are the same price. until Sony releases official numbers and package deals, the only evidence shows that Xbox Live Gold and PS+ would both equal the same amount on a yearly basis.

Edited by hoofhearted4

As of now, they are raising xbox live price to 15$ a month, it may be ten now, but it will be raised as soon as xbone one is released.

Edited by Thor.