Am I IP banned?

Xplodenator

When i try to go to the main site it says "Error 403 Forbidden - you dont have permission to access on this server". I never broke any rules as far as I know, I posted an image on the Jurassic World Evolution page, then next I try to go to the site, I cant access it.

That's an easy question to answer. The website that hosts the Vortex mods is currently down. Where else would expect someone to ask? As you said, it is the Vortex support Forum, and this is obviously an issue that pertains to Vortex.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Is what is showing this morning after turning my pc on, which is wierd because i just used nexus last night to download mods and now it tells me this, i can't access anything on nexus mods... it just says this...

Anyone has thiss issue or knows how to fix it?

That's an easy question to answer. The website that hosts the Vortex mods is currently down. Where else would expect someone to ask? As you said, it is the Vortex support Forum, and this is obviously an issue that pertains to Vortex.

I'm connecting just fine.

Also OP said "When I try to go to the main site" Something YOU CAN'T DO WITH VORTEX because it's not a Browser.

This problem doesn't pertain to Vortex, because OP would've mentioned Vortex, which he didn't, he's getting a 403 in his browser

You also can't post images on a mod page with Vortex, so he's clearly talking about using a browser.