Personal Bunker Builds Deletion

Adviser69

Just as a heads up, due to the direction that Nexus is going concerning mod collections/modlists, I have deleted Personal Bunker Builds due to it's unfinished state and possible instability if included in said mod collections. As I don't have the time to further work on the mod, I have removed it from the Nexus. It is still available for download on Bethesda.net, and may be reuploaded here in the future if I can find time to work on a new version.

My other mod, Legendary Mod Additions, is remaining on the Nexus as it is in a stable state and doesn't require any further updates.

Just as a heads up, due to the direction that Nexus is going concerning mod collections/modlists, I have deleted Personal Bunker Builds due to it's unfinished state and possible instability if included in said mod collections. As I don't have the time to further work on the mod, I have removed it from the Nexus. It is still available for download on Bethesda.net, and may be reuploaded here in the future if I can find time to work on a new version.

My other mod, Legendary Mod Additions, is remaining on the Nexus as it is in a stable state and doesn't require any further updates.

Did you get the email from Nexus on deleting your mods?

You have to delete them all or nothing, they send you an email, you fill out some template form, and then they delete your mods, otherwise they are 'archived"

It's all or nothing, in their terms.

By "Archived" it means it's still available for download for a modlist, it just doesn't show on your page

You have to delete them all or nothing, they send you an email, you fill out some template form, and then they delete your mods, otherwise they are 'archived"

By "Archived" it means it's still available for download for a modlist, it just doesn't show on your page

Yes, I read it thoroughly. I don't have to delete ALL my mods to keep them from being archived. The archiving deals with removing the delete option for a file from the files tab of a mod, and instead archiving it. What I did was delete the entire mod. Again because of possible instability, but also because I'm certain no other mod uses PBB as base, and so won't be called up by a modpack API. I'm keeping Legendary Mod Additions up because I know at least a few mods are dependent on it.

I like others had to get caught up in this drama even though we didn't want to cause modders "protesting" and forcing average people into this drama posting it every where.

If you wanted to delete your stuff delete it why do you want to drag everyone else into it like we are your "army"

I really am not sure what the big deal is... no one is ever forced to make mods.

It isn't a new concept

https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks

I keep hearing people each side yelling "entitlement"

I mean how "entitled" are all the people using THIS very website that likely uses php that people contribute thousands and thousands of hours producing for free.

https://github.com/php/php-src

Did everyone that has ever used ANY webpage including google.com go and thank the 1000+ people?

https://github.com/php/php-src/graphs/contributors

(those above are only those that contribute regularly not people like me that just commit a bug fix here or there.)

What about the database that stores your mod on this webpage likely MySql? Thank them?

What about when you boot up your linux computer?

If the point isn't to just provide a fun free patch for the game for everyone to use may I suggest

https://unity.com/

https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/

https://godotengine.org/

The game engine work very similar to Bethesdas engine (like when you setup the scene likely with the bunkers of meshs, I am sure not much has changed since the days of morrowind when I used their dumb down game engine workspace.).

You can than use the popular FREE 3D modeling software developed by tons of programmers to give ability for you to make commercial or free project instead of paying $5000+ for 3dmax

https://www.blender.org/

Please just can you keep us the regular joe out of this and stop spamming us? THANKS

Edited by TexMex477

I can see both sides of the argument. Dabbled a wee bit into modding. If a mod is not "finished" and still receiving updates, it'd be annoying as hell to have it put into a mod pack. Why? Because users can be idiots and complain to you, when it has nothing to do with you, and you couldn't care less about it. (Version issues, save game compatibility, new updates breaking existing compatibility). All of those are downsides with zero upside to the mod creator..

As an end user, I can easily say, I'd love to take my existing mod load order, and be able to redownload/update it as needed. (Also being on the more advanced side, I know how to use bash/edit as needed to solve my own issues.)

I like others had to get caught up in this drama even though we didn't want to cause modders "protesting" and forcing average people into this drama posting it every where.

If you wanted to delete your stuff delete it why do you want to drag everyone else into it like we are your "army"

I really am not sure what the big deal is... no one is ever forced to make mods.

It isn't a new concept

Please just can you keep us the regular joe out of this and stop spamming us? THANKS

YOu're a perfect example of why modders quit.

Also, you didn't get "Dragged" into this, you could've just ignored the thread, instead you decided to complain, and show your actual disadin for modders.

Duly noted.

I love how people with low post counts (low participation in the forums) are always the loudest when complaining about modders, and then expect us to keep making mods.

Yea, nobody is forcing us to make mods, we generally make them for fun, and then decide to share them with ungrateful people like you.

Yes, I read it thoroughly. I don't have to delete ALL my mods to keep them from being archived. The archiving deals with removing the delete option for a file from the files tab of a mod, and instead archiving it. What I did was delete the entire mod. Again because of possible instability, but also because I'm certain no other mod uses PBB as base, and so won't be called up by a modpack API. I'm keeping Legendary Mod Additions up because I know at least a few mods are dependent on it.

Right, but Nexus when you pick delete isn't deleting them anymore they're archiving so they're still available to download.

If you truly want to delete your mods, then you have to respond to the email they're sending out which gives you the choice of deleting ALL our mods, or leaving ALL of them online.

"Delete" right now, does NOT Delete, it only archives.

It isn't a new concept

YOu're a perfect example of why modders quit.

Also, you didn't get "Dragged" into this, you could've just ignored the thread, instead you decided to complain, and show your actual disadin for modders.

Duly noted.

I love how people with low post counts (low participation in the forums) are always the loudest when complaining about modders, and then expect us to keep making mods.

Yea, nobody is forcing us to make mods, we generally make them for fun, and then decide to share them with ungrateful people like you.

Good,

I hope they leave and enjoy what ever makes them happy! (I really mean it too, they do not enjoy modding why are they doing it?)

So tomorrow when every website on the internet goes down cause the maintainer of PHP wants to throw a fit remember no one IS FORCING PEOPLE TO CONTRIBUTE TO PHP or MYSQL

It always funny considering modders are using many assets they do not own in game engine they do not own to make something for fun as long as people act as their pet. (maybe bit less so considering most mods on f4 are guns youtube.com/watch?v=RkRDIdgf_U4 )

While many make free GAMES with assets they own in game engine they own to make something fun and free for anyone

https://itch.io/games/free

Sure I got low post number

But I have contribute much much more than you ever will for free for others on internet as many others have as well.

https://github.com/

You should ask for royalties and 500,000 paycheck yearly for modding

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7270

I mean one of the most anticipated games on steam currently is Starbase.

Which is couple old modders from Minecraft

They didn't wake up one day and delete their mods or make drama out of it.

The mods still online even though likely has bugs or needs patches which they don't care if people do.

https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/thaumcraft

https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/mystcraft

Also I appreciate if when replying to me you actually reply to me instead of just random insults while skipping most content. THANKS!

Edited by TexMex477

Good,

I hope they leave and enjoy what ever makes them happy!

OK, they're already leaving, and people like you are going to do :sadface: because all the mods you use are gone.

Thanks for showing us Mod Authors what entitled people you are.

I've contributed to this site than you ever will, I have plenty of mods uploaded, and all you've contributed to this site is toxicity, and attack modders and whine like the entitled person you are.

:golfclap:

I'm just going to block you now, because it's a real waste of time interacting with someone like you.

Enjoy your vacuum.

Good,

I hope they leave and enjoy what ever makes them happy!

OK, they're already leaving, and people like you are going to do :sadface: because all the mods you use are gone.

Thanks for showing us Mod Authors what entitled people you are.

I've contributed to this site than you ever will, I have plenty of mods uploaded, and all you've contributed to this site is toxicity, and attack modders and whine like the entitled person you are.

:golfclap:

I'm just going to block you now, because it's a real waste of time interacting with someone like you.

Enjoy your vacuum.

Again why do you assume everyone is just like you? Not all modders will leave

and the ones that are I do not know (did they make skimpy clothing or something???)

cause I haven't clue.

All you have done is insult me while I keep saying I hope the modders enjoy their lives.

You really have odd perspective of "toxicity"

Yes , when all the insults and toxicity fail you block.

Edited by TexMex477