[WIP] MediEvil in Skyrim

KorinOo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you drawing any inspiration from the psp remake of Medievil? The remake changed the tone to be more lighthearted; somewhere between Terry Pratchett and Tim Burton and a lot of the levels were streamlined. A few new levels were added too i think.

I have both, PSP and ME: Resurrection. I play it from time to time to see how some things were done in it. To be fair, most of the time I simply don't like the changes it introduces.

@ssjichigo It will be something like "Alternate Life" mod. After choosing "New Game", player will be moved to custom location. Then, he will have to create a character (Sir Dan is added as new race). After that, he will have to choose between Skyrim campaign or ME campaign. Choosing Skyrim camp will move player to Helgen execution scene.

Just wanted to say that ME was one of my favorite games as well!! loved the franchise, (I hope you will include the hall of heroes) :D :D also i was wondering about the new additions, cause as i remember them, the campaigns were not that long and when translated to skyrim will be even shorter, so do you consider adding like extensions to known areas, or adding new places all together to lengthen the campaign or even add some side quests? i think that would be amazing! best of luck on this and if you need help with with questing i would be happy to help in such a great mod!!!

P.s. IGN is talking about this now too :D :D

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/11/skyrim-modder-revives-psxs-medievil

I'm fully aware that in original you could finish first four levels in like few minutes. It might be quite similar in case of this project. It's hard for me to say. I know this mod inside out, and every time i play it, it's basically a speedrun. I will do everything I can to keep you occupied with side quest, collectibles and easter eggs for at leas 1 or 2 hours without any game-time stretching mechanics.

@AlduinWorldEater You mean after the mod official release?

I just mean questwise. Let's say you start the campaign as Sir Dan, go all the way through the quest that you design, and then reach the end of the content added by the mod...what then? Is there a portal back to Skyrim proper or something?