Mod Authors Forum Access.

HeyYou

I am not entirely sure what just happened here. I was reading a thread in GMAD, but, when I went back to the forum (or, tried to...) I got an error, and now, it seems that I don't have access to it any more? I don't quite get that. What's up guys?

I don't seem to be able to get to the Mods section of the site at all.... Unrelated issue??

Edited by HeyYou

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that it’s working as intended, once you nuked all your mods the MA download count resets to 0 so you lose the access.

I did not nuke my mods...... Though I don't appear to even have access to them at the moment.

I read that it’s working as intended, once you nuked all your mods the MA download count resets to 0 so you lose the access.

I did not nuke my mods...... Though I don't appear to even have access to them at the moment.

Then that must be a bug, maybe one of the moderators can help.

Hhhmmm.... I seem to have been removed as 'caretaker' for Advanced Magecraft as well...... Which would explain why I don't have access to GMAD any more..... I wasn't given any notification that was going to happen.....

Only users with published files with at least 1,000 unique downloads are in the mod author group and therefore have access to the mod author only subforum as well as some perks such as the 2MB/s download speed cap.

As far as I know there is a script running periodically to check whether the status has updated for a user to determine if access is revoked.

Only users with published files with at least 1,000 unique downloads are in the mod author group and therefore have access to the mod author only subforum as well as some perks such as the 2MB/s download speed cap.

As far as I know there is a script running periodically to check whether the status has updated for a user to determine if access is revoked.

I have been in the MA forums for around ten years now, and for some reason, that changed today? What's up with that??