Mod Authors Forum Access.

HeyYou

I didn't ask to nuke my mods and I was kicked out as well, just a couple of minutes ago. What is going on?

Checking your profile, it shows 0 user files on NexusMods......

How neat... well... they better fix it then.

VsJjbOO.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think something really wonky is going on with the downloads portion of the site. Options in my profile are appearing, and disappearing, the "other files" tab in my nexusmods profile seems to have fallen off, but, I am still apparently recognized as 'owner' of advanced magecraft, and I can see my other mod in my profile. No clue what is going on here.....

I think something really wonky is going on with the downloads portion of the site. Options in my profile are appearing, and disappearing, the "other files" tab in my nexusmods profile seems to have fallen off, but, I am still apparently recognized as 'owner' of advanced magecraft, and I can see my other mod in my profile. No clue what is going on here.....

I tried to access my tracked mods for Valheim and it told me I didn't have permission to access the page.

Who's playing around with the backend and breaking things?

@HeyYou @euph
At this point neither of you meet the criteria to be in the mod author group. HeyYou, you only have one published mod uploaded under your account and it has <1,000 unique downloads. Euph, you currently have 0 published mods.

I tried to access my tracked mods for Valheim and it told me I didn't have permission to access the page.

That has nothing to do with your mod author status. However, we've had to log out all users recently, so you probably just clicked the link to the tracking centre when you got logged out. Please try again and let me know if it works now.

@HeyYou @euph
At this point neither of you meet the criteria to be in the mod author group. HeyYou, you only have one published mod uploaded under your account and it has <1,000 unique downloads. Euph, you currently have 0 published mods.

That has nothing to do with your mod author status. However, we've had to log out all users recently, so you probably just clicked the link to the tracking centre when you got logged out. Please try again and let me know if it works now.

I have had access to the Mod Authors forum for the better part of the last ten years, or more.... It was granted when I was added as author to Advanced Magecraft for Oblivion. Now, today, that no longer qualifies????

@HeyYou @euph

That's the fun part... I did and it said I was already logged in.

As for published mods... that's an interesting change. So now, if we hide mods or archive them, we're mod pariahs too? Cute.

@HeyYou @euph

I have had access to the Mod Authors forum for the better part of the last ten years, or more.... It was granted when I was added as author to Advanced Magecraft for Oblivion. Now, today, that no longer qualifies????

Looks like it. My mods are either archived or hidden and I lost access.

@HeyYou @euph

Mine are neither hidden, nor archived..... Apparently, someone unchecked a little tickbox that grants access to GMAD for those are are merely responsible for mods, but, not the original author.....

@HeyYou @euph

Mine are neither hidden, nor archived..... Apparently, someone unchecked a little tickbox that grants access to GMAD for those are are merely responsible for mods, but, not the original author.....

More like they ticked a box that says "Only people with a PUBLISHED AND VISIBLE mod with more than 1000 downloads can access the GMAD."

They are, in effect, removing access to the GMAD to anyone who doesn't publish mods at a consistent rate, with consistent downloads. I'll keep my opinion to myself...

@HeyYou @euph

More like they ticked a box that says "Only people with a PUBLISHED AND VISIBLE mod with more than 1000 downloads can access the GMAD."

They are, in effect, removing access to the GMAD to anyone who doesn't publish mods at a consistent rate, with consistent downloads. I'll keep my opinion to myself...

Real curious what their motivation for that change was..... Though I do have my suspicions.