Robots not speaking in Dry Rock Gulch

canolais

Hello everybody. I have a problem, no robots speak to me in the Dry Rock Gulch stage of Nuka World and I cannot advance the story.

I have tried everything, I have the "hack robot" perks and they don't work on them, I have tried "completequest" and nothing.

Has anyone had the same problem and fixed it?

Found this:

Special dialogue options are available if one has the Robotics Expert perk. This allows the player character to access the employee menu of the robots and obtain each number of the combination to the safe in order to acquire the key to Mad Mulligans mine.

Wonder if maybe the script that checks for the perk screwed up....

Are the robots all shut down?? Might try opening the console, clicking on one, and typing in recycleactor. See if that gets their attention.

Aside from that, I am just not finding much on this one.

Hi, I already tried to do everything you said and nothing happened. I used the console to "wake up" the robots, I have all the advantages of robotics but I cannot hack them, they are only turned on and they do not speak, they do not respond, they do not allow themselves to be hacked. I even broke the safe, went into the mine and killed all the worms and critters and it won't let me pass the stage.
Tried with setstage xxxxxx / completequest xxxxxxx and nothing :/

Running any mods that affect robots?

nope, not that I know of.

Found this:

Special dialogue options are available if one has the Robotics Expert perk. This allows the player character to access the employee menu of the robots and obtain each number of the combination to the safe in order to acquire the key to Mad Mulligans mine.

Wonder if maybe the script that checks for the perk screwed up....

Are the robots all shut down?? Might try opening the console, clicking on one, and typing in recycleactor. See if that gets their attention.

Aside from that, I am just not finding much on this one.

Edited by canolais

I already tried to do that, I killed every living being and I do not live and nothing, it does not let me pass the stage.

There's always the brute force approach. Shoot them. Loot the pieces of the combination, open safe, get key, etc. It's possible to do the whole thing without talking to any robots.