Dragon Age support for NMM, DA2 support incoming, site splits and top

Dark0ne

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found dealing with 2 games on the same site quite annoying so thanks for splitting it up. Damn I hope DA3 has mod support. Think there will ever be a next gen Elder Scrolls game in the 5-6 years considering the MMO? Mods for that would be amazing. Edited by Malice_Unarmed

In response to post #8321579.

Good job on separating DAO from DA2 mods.
There seem to be some bugs with the site though. Clicking on forums button leads you to DA2 forums instead of DAO forums...
Also it would be great if wiki is linked to DAO section directly.
It would also be fantastic if there is chat room for DAO only but im sure thats more difficult fix then the ones above.

I've been putting DA:O's NMM through the ringer and I'm unsure of some stuff. I thought I would be wonderfully lazy and be able to download all face/hair mods through NMM, but it doesn't seem to like that idea much. It just keeps giving me a message saying that a file path with that name already exists (though I'm starting brand new.) Will play around with it some more.

EDIT: Hmmm, doesn't seem to be just visual mods either. Some armor mods aren't making the installation. I'm confused.

Edited by Weeping