Vault 88 - More Vault Rooms Reupload?

wavesssss7

Hey all.

I was thinking about getting back into Fallout 4 and reinstalling all of my mods. However, when searching for the "Vault 88 - More Vault Rooms" mod, I found out it was deleted. A version of it exists on the Bethesda website, however its only for XBone and I play PC. I really enjoyed this mod and am pretty pissed that the uploader decided to delete it. Does anyone know of a reupload or other mod similar to this?

Thank you.

Nexus made policy changes recently that were unpopular with a number of mod authors, resulting in those authors removing their content from the site.

If the mod is not available here you must find it elsewhere, wherever the author has moved it to. Getting it from a source not approved by the author is a copyright violation, unless the author has specifically given permission for the file to be freely shared.

Now, we can debate copyright laws all you want in the abstract. There are a lot of problems with them as they currently exist. But I'm pretty sure it is against the forum rules to ask someone to pirate a mod for you, so you probably don't want to do that.

Nexus made policy changes recently that were unpopular with a number of mod authors, resulting in those authors removing their content from the site.

If the mod is not available here you must find it elsewhere, wherever the author has moved it to. Getting it from a source not approved by the author is a copyright violation, unless the author has specifically given permission for the file to be freely shared.

Now, we can debate copyright laws all you want in the abstract. There are a lot of problems with them as they currently exist. But I'm pretty sure it is against the forum rules to ask someone to pirate a mod for you, so you probably don't want to do that.

Thank you for the response! I haven't been able to find the mod elsewhere yet. Also, Im not asking for the mod to be pirated, just if there is an existing reupload anywhere.

Also Im curious, what policy changes has Nexus made? Have not been active here much until fairly recently.

Edited by wavesssss7

Thank you for the response! I haven't been able to find the mod elsewhere yet. Also, Im not asking for the mod to be pirated, just if there is an existing reupload anywhere.

Also Im curious, what policy changes has Nexus made? Have not been active here much until fairly recently.

In support of their future 'collections' (a tool that would download and install a list of mods), Nexus has decided that mod authors can no longer delete their mods from the site for ANY reason. Instead, they are archived. That doesn't sit will with a fair few authors, and opposed to essentially handing over their work to Nexus, they are removing ALL of their work from the site.

Jenn Cave was one of those authors that have left and I image that there are others that have formed the core of many mod required for other mods. So I hope that someone will ask these authors to post to media file or someplace like that rather than just BethNet.