No More Donations

WilsonBall

So now we are demanding to see The Nexus's financials? What? Can we, at least, try to stay in the real world?

That made me chuckle.

Thanks for the clarification. Again, thats my stance andthere's no words you, or anyone else can put into these forums that will return my trust. You do know how trust works, right?

Only the technical aspect of DP and PP donations doesn't rely on your trust. It will work without your right to demand transparency on things that are of no concern to you.

That does make me wonder how they have so many Triple A games for such a cheap value when amassing keys could be done from some sites. still that list shows games at a high value that is greater then the DP points are even worth.

But you do understand the basics of buying and selling for profit?

My point of going "let us see the proof" is Pickasoreis going "don't misinform or create conspiracy" was to provide us proof there isnt back door shenanigans. They have shown us the users very little clarity and anyone putting an idea or thought out is being smacked with censorship or posts just being deleted.

I don't expect them to go "here it is" i know they wont. They are going to run this train on the track as they want.

@ CrEaToXx. He wasn't asking for that. I used that as a reference. ME not anyone else.

God forbid i thought the website folks hailed as a high user/Mod maker friendly website wasn't trying to screw over every single person cause they realized they can go "here is things that cost allot but you just need to pay a little to get it or We give you this "fake" currency for being here and then you can claim these high cost things for this fake currency" Or "we are doing this new system to get all uses of it you have to pay us a small amount but if your not paying us you still do everything as before"

If this place wanted profits they should be honest and stop doing this cloak and dagger BS they are currently doing and stealing from the people that put it on the map and made it what it is today.

Edited by maxmanatarms

My point of going "let us see the proof" is Pickasoreis going "don't misinform or create conspiracy" was to provide us proof there isnt back door shenanigans.

I'm sorry, but I still don't see where you think there is room for "back door shenanigans" with regard to donations to mod authors? The paypal system doesn't involve the Nexus staff, the donated Premium accounts should be easy enough for any modder to track (unless you think Nexus just doesn't bother giving them the Premium account at all?) and the DP pool should be easy as well, I'd think. As long as there is more than $930 in it every month then Nexus is adding to it, not taking away from it.

Or is the pool data completely hidden?

fair comment. i will go back and remove that. it wasn't my aim to infer that money is being played around with.

picky - i'll go back and fix that - you're right - i was clumsy in my word choice. apologies.

Thank you for clarifying and removing that part of the post. It is disappointing that your trust in Nexus has been damaged, perhaps you'll feel differently once the dust settles a bit.

I understand your intent was not to spread any kind of misinformation/conspiracy so no harm done now that you've updated your comment :)

@maxmanatarms

I don't really know why you're trying so hard to sow as much discontent as you possibly can through these wild accusations such as "Nexus is stealing money from their Mod Author fund". I'll be honest, some of the things I've read lately have had me scratching my head...

Please stop posting baseless conspiracy theories. If you keep it up, We'll have no choice but to moderate against your account.

This thread has been entirely derailed by these ridiculous accusations, so sorry I'm about this @WilsonBall but I am going to have to lock this topic.