Premium cost

ChickenAlfredo

Guest deleted34304850

Price of a new Chevy Cruise in 2013: 18,000 us dollars

Price of a new Chevy Cruise in 2021: 23,700 us dollars

Prices go up over time. Nexus hasn't changed prices since the system started. And the increase is actually in line with consumer price increases. The big shock is because it happened all at once, instead of little by little over the intervening 8 years.

70 yearly instead of 60 for a lifetime is a steeper increase than those inflation stats.

don't let basic maths get in the way ... there's no fun in that.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prices go up over time. Nexus hasn't changed prices since the system started. And the increase is actually in line with consumer price increases. The big shock is because it happened all at once, instead of little by little over the intervening 8 years.

70 yearly instead of 60 for a lifetime is a steeper increase than those inflation stats. If I payed 60 dollars now and I used this site for the next 5 years, that's quite a bit less than a new member coming and paying 70 a year for the next 5 years. $350 every 5 years instead of $60 for a lifetime.

So buy lifetime before august 3rd. :D

70 yearly instead of 60 for a lifetime is a steeper increase than those inflation stats. If I payed 60 dollars now and I used this site for the next 5 years, that's quite a bit less than a new member coming and paying 70 a year for the next 5 years. $350 every 5 years instead of $60 for a lifetime.

Right, that's another point i'm making. People are now being pressured to get premium, and that's kinda shitty imo.

Edited by ChickenAlfredo

Right, that's another point i'm making. People are now being pressured to get premium, and that's kinda shitty imo.

Incentivization is a common marketing tactic, its how they get you to buy the big fries.

Guest deleted34304850

yeah, i get that but what if you don't buy it - what are you missing out on, compared to what you have now?

i'm not getting why you feel pressured?

What's the big deal? Price has not gone up, literally at all, in years. They have costs beyond inflation, server capacity for example. This is not a big deal.