Collections

KamariBVB

This was never about a data cap or how vortex could do something that is pretty much impossible, was it? Just another pointless debacle about collections and mod author rights.

Guest deleted34304850

doesn't matter who was using what - the point remains - if you're on a capped data plan then its no-one's fault but your own.

I disagree. First of all, I am supposed to be able to boss my mom around? Really? Even if I wanted to get her to stop watching Netflix, I do not think she should have felt obligated to do so. Especially since both of the ISPs I am talking about claimed to be data cap free, so we signed a contract, only to find out that-ooops-yes they do have data caps, and the biggest package they had was 100 GB / month for nearly $170/month.

Secondly, but most importantly, (bolded for emphasis) *the whole point of collections is to make it easier for people to download mods. But data caps could prevent ppl from downloading mods at all, depending on how big the collection is and what size their data cap is.* get the point now?

disagree all you want but this thread clearly shows that you don't know what you're talking about and you're trying really hard to make it about collections. you're not here for help are you?

This was never about a data cap or how vortex could do something that is pretty much impossible, was it? Just another pointless debacle about collections and mod author rights.

Seems so. This thread is easily the most asinine that I have seen here for a long time. "My mom is watching Netflix, so I can't download"? Wut?