To all those who think they can solve this problem,
I didnt't play Skyrim for 5 months or so, and came back (reinstalled) to play Dragonborn:

Same computer, same OS (I did not reinstalled win 7 in the meantime) only 1 new DLC.
But when I start the game now, after reinstalling it, it constantly freezes and/or crashes, sometimes at startup sometimes after maximum 1-2 minutes and it always crashes when I kill someone.
I do not have any mods installed, I tried to run it with and without SKSE both didn't work.
5 months ago I didn't have any Problems besides some mod incompabilities.

Thanks in advance ,

BCMercenary

Edited by SooperWood

Is this happening on a new game or on an old save?

The old ones won't even load due to all the mods that were installed back than so I deleted them.

But with the new ones I experience these crashes even with some clean saves I downloaded.

When you reinstalled, did you delete all Skyrim related data from your pc? By that I mean go into your steam folder and delete the Skyrim folder, then install Skyrim again. If not try doing that, and verify the game cache via steam.

I did a clean reinstall with everything deleted (2 days ago, 2 times yesterday and today).

Verifying the game cache did not help either(0 missing files).

Is there maby a crashlog tool for Skyrim out there?
Some tool that just logs everything that happens?

Well, I don't thin it is helpful to post the logs here since there is nothing significant at the ends and they are long as hell >:( .
I just cannot figure out what it is. It just seems like such afundamental problem like incompability of hardware or OS or other programs, but the weird thing is that I did already run skyrim on this computer with all the same stuff on it :ermm: .

EDIT: And Yes, I just found the emoticon section in the reply box :geek: .

Edited by SooperWood

And when you deleted everything that included your Skyrim.ini and Skyrimprefs.ini right? Just making sure.

Oh yes I did, there was no sign of Skyrim on my PC except for the icon in my Steam library.