Hm. Do you get the same problems when you start a new game with Dawnguard unchecked? And you can use a spoiler tag for whenever you want to post a load order or a papyrus log.

type {spoiler}example{/spoiler} with [ ] instead of { }

Deactivating the DLCs did not help.
I tried these three loadorders:

(x)Skyrim.esm

(x)Update.esm

(x)Dawnguard.esm

( )Dragonborn.esm

(x)Skyrim.esm

(x)Update.esm

( )Dawnguard.esm

( x)Dragonborn.esm

(x)Skyrim.esm

(x)Update.esm

( )Dawnguard.esm

( )Dragonborn.esm

Edited by SooperWood

As a last resort, try this -

Uninstall Skyrim using the steam uninstall

Delete all of the skyrim folders - the standard uninstall doesn't uninstall all of them and you may have to look for them. Be sure to find and remove any older installs and parts of any older installs that may be hanging around - you can rename folders like the data folder and saves folder if you want to keep them.

after uninstalling and deleting (or renaming) everything - REBOOT your computer (this is important)

Now run a registry cleaner ( I use the FREE Ccleaner slim, available here - http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/ccleaner_slim.html)

After cleaning the registry - reboot again

Now open steam and reinstall Skyrim and TEST before installing any DLC.

Then install the DLCs in order, testing after each one is installed

Thanks bben46 I will try that one as soon as I have another 4 hours left for downloading :biggrin: .
Also I'm very sorry to tell you that I forgot to mention one thing that could be very important:
My hardrive is partitioned into C:/ and D:/ and C is where my OS is and D is where my Skyrim is.
I don't think I had this partition when I last played and that could be the problem.
I will try bven46s solution and I will try to install Skyrim on C:/.
This will probably take 2 or 3 days (since I do not have a lot of time right now) but I will leave a notification if it works or not here.

Thanks for all the great respond.