DDoS season begins, sites a little bit unstable

Dark0ne

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #8478274. #8481421, #8481882 are all replies on the same post.

@ xyloritus
The only thing I got from your post is that you hate the rules around here. Edited by ZeroKing

Someone asked earlier why these bot kiddies dont attack the government or someone else, and leave the Nexus alone. I believe it's because the Nexus won't send guys in swat gear to your home and give your grandma a heart attack as they break down the door and launch tear gas into the family dining room. Basically, these cowards only pick on those that wont turn around and slap them back with something nasty like jail time and the inability to even think about computers for 5 years once they get out of jail. If they could declare these attacks as acts of terror, "special prisons" would fill up and the attacks would all but end. Who wants to play with a new bot toy when it means sharing a cell with a whack job that just took out a few innocent people and would not think twice about making you his toy.

Personally, I come here for the great mods to have more fun than my games intended and that is the way I relieve my stress, not causing pain or suffering to others. Just isnt right they get away with it. Cant wait for nanite technology to become real so they can track a hack and consume the server right before the screaming adolescents eyes. Lol. Now that would be something fun to hear about. Follow that up with a screen spelling out, "You've just been punked".

I'd like to be one of the first -TO- actually volunteer to dress up in swat gear, show up at their homes and break down the door, launching tear gas into the house! :) That's how much I care about this site. #patientlywaiting

Some things just have to be said once in a while lest people actually just don't know or forget about this - thanks for pointing this out to the nexus audience. Computer malware and botnets really are a pain in the ass, and there's a lot of people out there that just don't take proper security measures and proper care of their computers so long as they're still working. Which sometimes is, when you actually take a look on your grandma's/aunt's/other relatives computer, highly surprising considering the emails they open or the stuff they've caught..