Rolling down-time this coming week on all sites

Dark0ne

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try to delete your cache and cookies; maybe this might be the problem: Since the downtime i didn't have a single error anymore! Maybe the website tries to open some pages from the cache, and then opens the error with it; even more @rainbowwasabi; if you cannot load a mod, this really might only be a cache-problem (since i also had this sime time ago).

Nexus is now sooooooo fast.... i was used to wait a minute for a site to open, at evening between 8-10pm i couldn't even open a site; now not a single problem anymore! Thank you Dark0ne! And even if it isn't completely fixed yet; compared to before it is extremely better!

Edited by q111

Hi,

Long time lurker here, never posted before.

I would just like to express my sincere gratitude for your hosting this service since I've had a lot of fun playing my favourite games with some very cool and awesome mods from the nexus sites.

Best of luck to you with the new setup, I look forward to enjoy this community and its mods for many years to come.

Thank you.

/Bottleneck

Unfortunately clearing my chrome cache,history and cookies "everything really" (since the beginning of time) did not change a thing, I still cannot download from the website.

I wonder if they are still blocking people from Canada, as a few weeks ago that is exactly what they did, they decided to block everyone from canada because some idiots from canada we're DDOS'ing them so they decided to block us all ...

Not sure if that is the case right now.

I am really frustrated knowing many others can download fine, while I'm just sitting here refreshing pages and trying to download something every 30 minutes but it says there's a server problem... :pinch:

EDIT : after trying to delete all cache,cookies and history on chrome nothing changed as I mentioned before... so I tried IE and its working fine. what's wrong with my google chrome browser...

Edited by rainbowwasabi

Iam a lurker also, I spent a lot of time researching nexus hate and trying to find out why someone would want to ddos this site among other things, just out of interest. I must say all ive figured out is people being angry about being banned for various reasons.

I just want to say thanks Dark0ne for hosting this, I plan to go premium soon.

I cant imagin how you can take so much BS from people and still remember the good people that love your service, I couldnt do it myself.

Ive used this service for free for a long time and the problems just recently put it all in perspective for me.

Basicly the problems have made me like Dark0ne and this site more for the amount of BS he and they have to go through for such little gain, and everything is for free for the average user.

even the site broken is better then spending hours and hours on google hunting down various mods, and downloading god knows what, that I think a lot of people have either forgotten about, never experience or just take for granted.

Thanks again.

BTW i see a noted positive difference so far today also.

Edited by insomnion