Rolling down-time this coming week on all sites

Dark0ne

Amazing job guys, appears to be working a lot more like it used to before the nexus became insanely popular. Couple of teething problems but these can be expected.

Those still experiencing major issues may want to read back to the article about the way nexus handles traffic now. Try disable add blockers and clear your browser caches. Also if you use the site often, £39.99 is a VERY reasonable price for a LIFETIME membership with all the content and support that is given! Plus you get a full speed guarantee. May solve a few of your problems and help out the Dark0ne and their dedicated team to provide the services so many demand of them.

Viva la nexus :)

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Error

The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...

Download down

Sorry, it seems like this file server is struggling with this file at the moment. Please try downloading the file from another file server.

Note: if this is happening on all the file servers there could be a problem! Head to the forums and let us know!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

This is all I get when I try to download mods...

Amazing job guys, appears to be working a lot more like it used to before the nexus became insanely popular. Couple of teething problems but these can be expected.

Those still experiencing major issues may want to read back to the article about the way nexus handles traffic now. Try disable add blockers and clear your browser caches. Also if you use the site often, £39.99 is a VERY reasonable price for a LIFETIME membership with all the content and support that is given! Plus you get a full speed guarantee. May solve a few of your problems and help out the Dark0ne and their dedicated team to provide the services so many demand of them.

Viva la nexus :smile:

I hat cleaned with CCLeaner before i tried it, so the cache was clean and i have Adblock deactivated for The Nexus so that is also of no influence to my problem.

See this is what i mean, now i hat a double post due to a forums.nexusmods.com driver error and Sql server error message from the forums here?

Edited by Illius

Well things seem to be going mostly smoothly, for me anyway, thus far today.

Is Skyrim Nexus already fixed, or not ? Because for me nothing changed so far. 504 gateway Time-out, 502 Bad Gateway etc.

From this experience i would say they didn't do the fix on the Skyrim Nexus Pages so far.