Skyrim Nexus Eating my Screenshots

AurianaValoria1

This is really bizarre.

I try to upload a screenie to the Skyrim Image Share, and as soon as it finishes loading, the page jumps to the previous image I uploaded, with the new screenshot never showing up at all....it's just not there, like I never even tried to upload it in the first place. :ermm:

What's really odd is that a forum thread is actually created with the new image title, but the link connects to the previously uploaded image, not the new one.

I've never encountered anything like this before.

I'm guessing because of the massive move - weirdness is to be expected for the rest of the week. My advice would be to avoid doing anything more major than enjoying the awesome conversation to be had here, until Dark0ne gives us the all clear that everything is transferred and should be working normally.

@Oub: I'll do that.

@Drake: I was expecting something along the lines of a page telling us that the Nexuses were down if we weren't supposed to use them right now, similar to what was used a few months ago when trying to move the servers to a cluster the first time. I had suspected that this issue was part of the maintenance, but just in case it wasn't, I wanted to report it.

Yup, there are some bugs - and we need to know what they are to fix them - so please don't be afraid to post if you do see something strange. :thumbsup:

I have the same problem as AurianaValoria1, but strangely it applies only to shots which are in galleries with uploaded main shot and few other in row below. What worse, not only I was thrown to me previous shot but all comments unlike endorsements from that shot were deleted as if it has been only uploaded. This is so very strange... I hope that this issue will be resolved somehow, because I love to upload so called gallery-shots.

Edited by Nataly1q2w3e4r5t

Is this still happening?

Please explain exactly what you're doing, where you're doing it, and what's showing, then provide links for evidence so we can troubleshoot it.

Yes it's still happening just happened just now, I've got a description of the issue and some examples here: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1045685-imageshare-commenting-and-forums/

If you want to see a real messed up image see the forum thread for this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/269806

Still happening after browser cache refresh to.

1. You prepare an image for upload and hit the upload button.

2. It sits there for a while thinking about it then suddenly you are taken to the previous image you uploaded.

What has happened at this point is.

1. A forum thread has been created for the image you attempted to upload but that image has not actually gone up in the imageshare on the website.

2. The previous image it pulled up now points to the new image's forum post just created.