Irritating or surprising events in Fallout 4

hucker75

I'll start us off with this:

So I'm setting up the perfect pool table, you know, one with all the correct balls and so forth. And a settler runs over, grabs a pool cue, then goes off to fight with it! That is not its purpose! Can you imagine using one in real life? The other person would just grab the end. It would end up getting snapped in half before any injuries occurred.

Damn, can't fit all the balls in the rack anyway. Attention to detail my dear Bethesda!

Can't say I've ever seen numbered pool balls anyway, I've always played with several red and several yellow balls. You get one colour each. Is this an American thing?

Edited by hucker75

So I'm setting up the perfect pool table, you know, one with all the correct balls and so forth. And a settler runs over, grabs a pool cue, then goes off to fight with it! That is not its purpose! Can you imagine using one in real life? The other person would just grab the end. It would end up getting snapped in half before any injuries occurred.

Damn, can't fit all the balls in the rack anyway. Attention to detail my dear Bethesda!

Can't say I've ever seen numbered pool balls anyway, I've always played with several red and several yellow balls. You get one colour each. Is this an American thing?

Could be. :) All the pool balls I have ever seen were numbered. Different colors, solids and stripes.

Could be. :smile: All the pool balls I have ever seen were numbered. Different colors, solids and stripes.

So how do you play it? I think I came across one like that once, we just said you're stripes and I'm spots. I'm assuming you're supposed to do something with the numbers.

Could be. :smile: All the pool balls I have ever seen were numbered. Different colors, solids and stripes.

So how do you play it? I think I came across one like that once, we just said you're stripes and I'm spots. I'm assuming you're supposed to do something with the numbers.

Generally, which ever you sink first, solids, or stripes, is the ones you need to clear off to win the game. The 8 ball being the exception to that rule.... it is always last, sink it while you will have some of your solids or stripes on the table, and it's an automatic loss.

But, that is just ONE variation of the game. There are dozens........ sometimes the numbers play a role, other times, they do not. :D

Once I was wandering in an abandoned ruin. Cait's running animation broke, so when I turned back to say something to her, she approached me from the other side of the hall. Arms outstretched, head down and hovering like a ghost from a cheap horror movie.

Gave me a bit of a scare :)