posting images with nudity not strictly violating guidelines

xrayy

it is not the point that the responsibility resides with the image poster (as i already said) it is about that there can be done more that the poster "feels" his responsibility.

i explained what i mean with more responsibility: to change the default setting to actively change the button from adult only while e.g. opening a text doing so.

this does not mean that there will be always individuals who ignore whatever improvement or change you create. i do not agree with you in this point. i think even small improvements do matter even if not for you and lazyness should never be underestimated. i don't think that staff approves every single image. if so the "report" feature would be mainly obsolete.

If you set adult content as default many non adult images will end up flagged as adult, that means people will have to enable adult content to see non adult content defeating the point of the filter. The report button is there for a reason, use it, it takes seconds for staff to flag an image as adult.

it seems that nexusmods staff is happy with the image posting behaviour. so i think my contribution is more or less pointless as long as not shared by others and people love to see their images in a row with mainly naked females not tagged as adult for reasons i do not understand. my solution: i simply delete my images if this situation occurs and that is ok and sufficient for me.

watch the latest horizon zero dawn images and you will find at least one example of testing the limits. i do not get why an adult mod using image, showing a bare breast from the side, is not tagged as an adult image. what is the intention of the author ? to show this children or anyone not interested in sexualized content ?

the adult content link in this topic is pointless. i assume everyone here has read it. but that is at least not my point here. does the side view of a naked breast not count or has it to be added to the guideline? i don't know. for me the author has the main responsibility. but it seems more important to test the limits of the guidelines (than to reflect the own motivation and intention as an adult) by not tagging such images at the limits.

apart from that i found one of my mods not correctly tagged ;)

This? Horizon Zero Dawn WQHD with Mods pic027 at Horizon Zero Dawn Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) (NSFW) did you report it? he has a few images that should be flagged that aren't, but they're not going to get dealt with if they're not reported, the staff can't be expected to go through every image on the site looking for these things.

i sent a pm to a staff member a few days ago and nothing happened. i also got no feedback. maybe due to holiday ? so is assume it is ok for them. i do not have a problem with it but for my taste it scratches the limits and the image system is at least not perfect. it is not my responsibility to report this 2x or more. my impression is that this is not just a single case. and that is the reason i raised the topic to find a good compromise and to put more responsibility on people posting such images. i absolutely understand that the staff cannot watch all images. see also my posts before.

i sent a pm to a staff member a few days ago and nothing happened. i also got no feedback. maybe due to holiday ? so is assume it is ok for them. i do not have a problem with it but for my taste it scratches the limits and the image system is at least not perfect. it is not my responsibility to report this 2x or more. my impression is that this is not just a single case. and that is the reason i raised the topic to find a good compromise and to put more responsibility on people posting such images. i absolutely understand that the staff cannot watch all images. see also my posts before.

Sending a PM is no good, use the report button, it'll generate a report that multiple staff members will see. The only way to keep that sort of thing out of the general imageshare is to report it, it only takes a minute and stops that sort of thing popping up on the screen at work or in company.

i don't know ff14 (?) and i'm clearly not against skimpy outfits but this should be separated and it should not be offered to children without restrictions. the pm had a reason and included a general question not only related to the report functionality and a specific image. i don't want to discuss this here. telling me here in this topic what is good or not good about a pm does not solve the general problem of correct tagging adult related content. why tagging adult mods if the images using these mods are free to view and doing advertisement to children in the image area with adult content scratching the limits ? this makes no sense and is not the fault of the mod author.