Level advancement

stankarp

Quick request.

Is there a mod with adjustable level advancement. My build lets me get too powerful by lvl 25-30. I am about to try a mod that increases difficulty by reducing my damage and increasing enemy damage (Custom Difficulty) but that only affects damage for and against AFAIK see. Looking for a mod where I can crank up experience for level advancement as I progress, what I mean is, hypothetically, lvl 10-11, 10k exp, level 20-21, 20k exp if you get my drift. Thanks in advance.

Quick request.

Is there a mod with adjustable level advancement. My build lets me get too powerful by lvl 25-30. I am about to try a mod that increases difficulty by reducing my damage and increasing enemy damage (Custom Difficulty) but that only affects damage for and against AFAIK see. Looking for a mod where I can crank up experience for level advancement as I progress, what I mean is, hypothetically, lvl 10-11, 10k exp, level 20-21, 20k exp if you get my drift. Thanks in advance

I don't know what would be good for you but to change the "too easy" thing you can use 2 mods, blade and blunt + true armor.

Not a great setup but heavy armors guys are really though with true armor, and if you don't have any combat overhauls blade and blunt is an eez-pez Overhaul and the damage dealt/received is hardcore-ish with a nice resource management (MP-SP).

Try that before changing the lvl up system. Maybe the experience will be exciting again :P

• 2 weeks later...

I am using CustomDifficultyUI which does adjust incoming and outgoing damage, but I was looking for a mod that adjusts actual experience level requirements per level. I use mods that allow smithing and enchanting and other skills to advance beyond 100, along with a smithing mod that gives exp for digging and refining ore. a soul gem seller in Whiterun, means I can advance player level fast, was looking for a mod that actually slows player level advance, maybe tied to difficulty level?